Chapter 59

For you | Liam Payne & Rita Ora

I sat in the living room after getting ready for school. My mother yelled telling me to come and sit here. To have a talk.

You know I just noticed I never told my mother about my period or anyone at all. I just figured out what it was and went on with it. Bought pads without her knowing. It's weird that I'm talking about that now.

I saw her sit in front of me and I stare at her. What's she going to talk about? Is she going to tell me I'm crazy? Or that I'm the worst child in history? If that's possible, but is she going to tell me I'm possessed, psychotic? What she going to tell me.

What if she wants to send me to Afghanistan or Pakistan right now? I'm going to run to China is she does. Just kidding China has problems, I'll run to the desert instead.

"I want to ask you something."I nod and she sighed.

"Do you really like him? I mean him?"I nod and she bit her lip.

"I never asked or talked about this, but since you never had your menst--."

"I do have it. I didn't want to talk about it to you because I knew what it was."I said and she stared at me confused.

"Well, I guess the talk about the after marriage."She said and cleared her throat.

"If it something disgusting. Please don't say it. It will ruin my mood all day."I said and she sighed.

"Fine, I agree with what you're doing. Okay! I've actually accepted it and I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me. I'm sorry for all the words I've said. Even told you, I didn't know what I've done till you told me."I nod and she held her tears.

"I really didn't see that I hurt you. I was just focused about myself and how everything that I wanted to do with you. I forgot you had feelings and that you're old enough to make your own choice."

"He's right for you and I didn't see that either. I'm so sorry."I shook my head and smiled.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. I already forgive you."I said and she hugged me.

"You're an amazing daughter."I smiled and hear the doorbell ring.

"I'm going to go get that,"I said and the door automatically opened.

I got up and looked to see Jimmy smiling. All the boys came and I just sighed.

"Welcome home,"I said sarcastically as he chuckled.

"Guys lets just go to school!"I said and heard Cody whine eating an apple from the kitchen.

"No thank you!"

"Well yeah because we're getting suspended,"Jimmy said and Fransisco rolled his eyes.

"No shit Sherlock Jimmy."I heard footsteps running down the stairs and see my brother smiling.

"Sara, we got to go. Damien need to talk to you! We got to meet at his place."I nod and looked at my mother.

"I'll see you later, boys, get out of my house,"I said as they stare at me confused.

I went out to meet my brother's friend Damien at his house and he pointed at the bathroom.

"My sister doesn't want to come out. She says somethings wrong."I nod and sighed.

:::::::

"Hey!"I said and Jin stared at me then turned his face around.

Why did he do that? Is he jealous?

"Are you jelly?"I asked and he stood there emotionless.

"You know he has a sister that needed help with girl problems,"I said and he stared at me.

"Is that all?"

"What else was I supposed to do? Eat a burrito for breakfast?"I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"We have to go to the office, that's exciting,"Jimmy said smiling and I hear a chuckle behind me.

"Someone's jealous,"Cody said and I sighed in relief.

I thought it was a goose. I'm kidding.

"Fransisco!"Jimmy yelled and ran to him as he sighed.

I watch Cody wave and left to go with them. So it's just me and Jin. Cody went to calm Jimmy down since he drank Diet Coke this morning thinking it was coffee. He said it was in a cup and not a bottle.

"Jin?"I asked and he hums in response.

"What are we? Someone said you were my boyfriend but I'm still confused about this relationship. Is this a relationship? Or is this a game?"I asked him confused and he looked at me.

"You're more than that, you know that. Right?"I shook my head and he smiled.

"Are we egg rolls or burritos?"I asked him and he raised an eyebrow.

"Are you hungry or tired?"I pout confused at his question.

Am I really hungry? I know I'm tired because I couldn't sleep. After I said too much. But I think I'm hungry. Am I?

"I think both,"I said smiling and he chuckled going on his knees.

"Well, I have something else to say?"I raise an eyebrow and saw the boys holding things.

Jimmy held flowers, Fransisco helped bears, and Cody held donuts. I looked down and see a ring.

I was shocked honestly. He didn't really have to do any of this at all. He's making me feel like I'm a queen. I kinda like that. But stool this is too much. It's making me feel like I could explode!

"I wouldn't want you to feel like your worth it because I know your worth more than this diamond. I know this is so cliche but I love you, will you marry me?"I nod smiling and took a donut.

"Yes."

"For the donut or for what I said?"I looked at him and shook my head.

"I mean for both, Yeah!"I said and Jimmy laughed at him.

"She totally means the donuts."Fransisco stepped on his foot as he groaned.

"Sorry!"

I looked at Jin as he laughed and came up to me to wipe a thumb on the side of my lip. He put the ring on me and smiled.

"So cute."I frowned and gave him a donut.

"I can't eat them all, can you all eat it too?"I asked as Jin nods smiling.

"Yes!"