Chapter 39

Love on the Brain | Rihanna

I felt his touch making me feel week and tingles every time he did. It felt nice. What am I thinking?

My eyes widen and repeat what he said and turned to look at him. He had this sadness wash all over him.

"I...I...I don't want to talk about it."He nods and opened the door.

"Thank you again,"I said and he nods closing the door then I changed.

I got back with the clothes in my hands and see Jin take them. He walked up the stairs. He's probably putting them in my closet.

"How come I don't see you two at school?"I asked them and they smiled.

"Oh because we usually stay on the other side. And have a different lunch. But we have the same breaks."I nod and heard someone come next to me.

"When do your parents get home?"I heard Jimmy as he held his phone.

"Well, it's Thursday so they might come at midnight or after that,"I said and Cody smiled.

"And my brother is over a friends house. I guess business or study. Something like that. He might not come till eight."I thought about it.

"Great, then let's go."I stare at Fransisco confused.

"Where are we going to go?"I asked them and Fransisco shook his head.

"Don't listen to them, we are just going to go to the mall."I gulped and looked at them.

The girls are there. They always go to the mall on Thursday's after school so they get to wear something new.

"Your face turned like the color of the wall next."I shook my head and gave a fake smile.

"I guess that would be fun,"I said and they nodded walking to the door.

"Don't I need to bring money? I mean I'm not letting you all pay. Like you gave me those clothes!"I said and Cody rolled his eyes and pulled me out of my house.

"Oh, we are paying!"Jin said and I glared at them all.

I sat in Jimmy's car. You'd think Fransisco was the one who drove the car but it was Jimmy. I'm telling you Jimmy doesn't look like a guy who would drive a car.

If my parents found out what I am doing. They are going to kill me. I hope I don't get caught or die. Or thrown to the lakes to get eaten by wolfs.

"Jimmy! What the FUCK!"I heard Cody as he laughed getting into the car.

"What did you do?"I asked him and he laughed.

"I tripped him on the floor."I stare at him with eyes widen and went out to see him on the floor.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"I asked him and helping him up.

"I'm alright. Don't worry."He laughed and I sighed in relief.

I don't want him hurt. He's like someone close I knew before but someone who would be a great older brother.

"Come on, let's go."I pout and look at him walk to the car.

I walked back into the car and felt someone stare at me. I looked at Jin and he smiled.

"Are you scared you're going to get caught."He poked and I glared at him.

"Yes, I can't believe I'm doing this,"I said and he chuckled.

"You've never done this before?"He asked and I shook my head.