Chapter 46

Here With Me | Marshmallow & Chvrches

I rub my eyes and see how my father on the couch drinking chai with biscuits. While watching the news. Seems like he's having a good time on his day off.

"Good morning,"I said and hear footsteps running behind me.

I groan because of my ear. It really hurts from last night. Something happened and I wish it didn't. Also I woke up from a fall off my bed this morning so my back hurts.

"Good morning."Hamid ran to the snack closet looking through it.

No one cares.

"Good morning Sara. Good morning Hamid. Sara, why don't you sit here. I'd like to have a word with you."I nod and head an evil laugh.

"Finally! THE KING OF ALL CHIPS!"I bit my lip from the pain staring at him as he picked up cinnamon buns.

"Those are cinnamons,"I said and he glared at me.

"No one asked you."I rolled my eyes and went to sit by my father.

"I want to ask if you're feeling okay about the moving thing?"I heard the doorbell ring and sighed.

"I'll go get it."

I got up and went to see who rang the bell and see Jin smiling at me. I gulped as he wore something formal. He seemed more weird feeling to me. Why am I feeling so WEIRD! I looked at him confused but then remembered last night.

No one likes you.

"Oh right, come in,"I said and he nodded getting inside.

"My father is in the living room, do you want anything?"I asked him and he shook his head.

"I'm alright, but you better eat something. You seem like you just woke up."I raise an eyebrow and hear my stomach growl.

I frowned in embarrassment and nodded my head.

"CINNAMON BUNS!"I heard a loud scream and had an urge to laugh.

"Sorry, my brother is crazy when it comes to cinnamon buns. He thinks they are chips."I whisper the last sentence and he chuckles.

"I'm going to go make something, just be calm,"I said and he nods walking to the living room.

I went to grab some chai and put them in cups. I think my father would want some after I drink it in front of him.

I'm a chai lover too! Have been since I was a little person. Why did I call myself that?

I grab some snacks and heard my phone ring to see my mother. I answered it and put it on by my ear.

Me: "Hello!"

Mother: "I'm picking you up in four hours. Nora's mom is making a sufra. Be presentable."

Me: "Presentable? As in get Nazar and feel tired."

Mother: "Just put on the eye gold necklace on. And wear that dress that I bought you."

Me: "Fine."

Mother: "Tell your dad, he has to take Hamid to the doctors for that ear infection you told me he had when he woke up last night."

Yeah, my stupid brother ran to my room yelling in my ear. He said his ear hurt and I thought of an ear infection. And I might need to go to the doctors too. I think he made me deaf on my right ear.

Mother: "Hello?"

Me: "I'm still here, I'll go tell him."

Mother: "Goodbye."