Chapter 38

"So your parents aren't home?"Jin asked as I nod looking at my phone.

"Okay, Good."I stare at him confused as I heard the doorbell ring.

I watch him get up and open the door. Who did he bring to my house? And what's going on?

I walk up to him and stare at him smiling. I turned to three boys outside my house.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy!"I nodded as he smiled widely.

"I'm Fransisco, and Jin's best friend."Cody smacked the back of his head.

"And you already know me, princess. Why don't we go in."He asked and I moved so they can come in.

"It smells nice, are you baking something?"I nod with a small smile.

"Yeah brownies, they are already baked. So what are you guys doing here?"I asked them as Jin closed the door smirking.

"First, let's wait to eat the brownies. Then we will talk!"I nod with my eyebrows raised.

"I brought them here. If that's okay?"I nod and looked at the three boys eating brownies.

Then goofing around.

"Just go eat some before Jimmy decides to eat the whole fridge."I nod and looked at Jimmy.

He seems nice to be honest. Brown hair and his brown eyes making him look like a baby with his small face. He had a green shirt that said 'Jokes on you' and black jeans. Mostly all of them wore black jeans except Cody. He wore those swim short that had flamingos on them.

He's obsessed with flamingos.

Then there is Francisco with a hoodie on. It looks like a school hoodie. He seemed like he went through a rollercoaster.

"Okay, guys lets tell her what we are going to do."I looked at Jin as he sat down taking the brownie away from Jimmy as he frowned.

"Hey! My brownie!"

"Anyways. We have something to say and I would hope you would say no."I looked at the four boys sitting on the kitchen stools.

"We are giving you a makeover!"Cody said with a big smile and I frowned.

"Wait what?"I asked them confused.

"We are giving you-."

"I heard what you said. But a makeover. Are we in a game counsel and you have to dress me up?"I asked as Jimmy came to me and put a brownie in my mouth.

"No, we are here to help you!"I looked at them and saw bags on the floor.

"I...I'm going to dress up, like a doll? Do I look like a doll to you! I'm not a toy."I said taking the brownie out but Jimmy put it back in my mouth.

"Now, shut up and let's get started!"Francisco said as Jimmy smiled.

"She really has cute chubby cheeks I just want to squish them!"I looked at Jimmy as he turned to me.

"Can I!"I shook my head with my eyes widen.

"Now let's get you to a bathroom."

I was pushed back to the bathroom by Jin and Cody put the clothes on the sink table. Jin closed the door and I sighed.

"Is this revealing?"I asked and Fransisco walked in grabbing the outfit.

"Wrong on! Here you go."He left a new outfit and closed the door.

That was weird? Was that something bad? Oh god, I hope not!

I picked it up and look at the white sleeveless shirt and a coat. I put it on with the pants and looked at the mirror.

Is this a khaki suit? Why would they have me a suit? I look like an idiot!

"Are you ready?"I opened the door and got out as they smiled.

"Look who's the boss."I slump my shoulder and frown.

"Guys I look stupid!"I said and Jin shook his head smiling.

"No you're fine, don't think too much! Off to the next one!"I groan as I went back in and out another set of clothes.

I put the others on and show them. Jimmy was happy. Cody was drewling, I think. Fransisco was smiling and Jin was just staring at me.

I was on the last one. It was a yellow dress with long sleeves and hit to the bottom of the floor. It covered my neck. It was honestly beautiful. I zipped the back and got out.

"YOU ARE A QUEEN!"Jimmy smiled holding my hands.

"You look really good in this. Maybe wear it tomorrow since it Friday!"I shook my head and looked down.

"Won't it look weird? I think it will just grab more attention."I said and heard a clear of a throat.

"I think the first one will do for Tomorrow and then from Monday wear the other ones."I nod and smiled.

"How do you feel like?"I smiled and moved my hair to the back of my ear.

"I feel like I didn't have a childhood."I frowned and shook my head.

"I'm going to change. The back is making me uncomfortable."I said and went to go back inside the bathroom.

I didn't want to look at them. It felt so true. I felt like a kid who didn't have a great past. With my parents either nice or bipolar. It depends if their morning was well.

I didn't wear dresses or short things because of my skin. I was too afraid. I loved wearing long sleeves and pants. I never thought I would wear a dress like this.

I tried to pull the zipper down but it wasn't pulling down. And I didn't want to ruin it.

"Can someone help me? The zipper is stuck."I said loudly enough so they could hear.

"Open the door."I heard and opened to see Jin looking at me.

"Thank you,"I told him and he nods closing the door.

I felt his hand on my back and the zipper noise going down. I looked down and felt a touch on my back.

"What happened here?"