Chapter 51

Bitter Love | Pia Mia

"I picked a song,"I said and Jin looked at me confused then smiled.

"What is it?"He asked me and I pout looking at my phone.

"This one,"I said playing the song on and shake my leg in worry.

I'm scared to sing in front of people. And I'm worried I might get yelled for something wrong.

"Don't worry, you'll do great."

I let him listen to it and he smiled at me. It was a song from 2004. Tere Liye by Lata Mangeshkar and Roop Kumar Rathod. It's honestly beautiful.

"It's not that bad. You know the English the version."I nod as he put my earphone volume high.

We got to school and got out of the bus. I held his sleeve as we got out of the bus. I walked with him to school and looked at Olivia.

She doesn't seem happy. But why?

"Hey, Jin I'll see you inside,"I said and he nods taking the earphone off his ear.

"Where are you going?"He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll be back, don't worry,"I said and he nods walking away with a frown.

I went to Olivia and looked at her. She looked up at me and frowned.

"What are you doing here?"She asked me and I smiled leaning by the wall she was on.

"What? Can't ask you what's wrong?"I told her and she sighed.

"Why would you? I did so many bad things to you."I stare at her sadly and sighed looking at the sky.

"It doesn't matter, your still human. We do things sometimes that we can't control. What's wrong?"I asked her again as I leaned my head on the wall slowly.

"Mary, Melissa, and Unique have been getting close leaving me behind. Sometimes they just talk about you and only you. Mean or rude."

"And sometimes I look back and wish I never did things. I didn't notice what kind of psychopath I was until I saw it."I shook my head with a frown.

"You know I still forgive you. And I'll apologize for anything I did to hurt you or even made you feel. It was a mistake and it was just a demon inside you. Not actually you."I said and looked at her.

"Maybe it would be best if we could talk or start a friendship. Or we could just never see each other again. I don't mind anything at all."I said and she stared at me.

"Don't forget we had good memories together,"I said standing straight and smiled.

"Why don't you just put that frown upside down and smile. Maybe try having fun instead of hurting someone."I said and she nods sadly smiling.

"But I'm really sorry for everything I did! I regret it."I shook my head and push her back softly.

"It's fine just get in. Or they will think something is going on."I said and she smiled nodding.

Always forgive. Yes, it's hard to forget. But sometimes you have to get through it. We are humans and we make mistakes. We shouldn't take anything for granted. We shouldn't hold a grudge or leave hate. I know for a fact we should always give someone more than many chances. Even if they don't say so.

Allah says there is always time to turn back and take forgiveness. He forgives people even if confess or don't. He will give them more than chances.

:::::::

I bit my lip and watch how my music teacher kept messing around with papers. I watch as he came and smiled.

"Would you like to sing in my office or here? Since you seem uncomfortable."I shook my head with a small smile.

"I'm alright here,"I said and he nods smiling.

"So what song are you going to sing?"He asked me and I took a breath.

"An English version of Tere Liye by Lata Mangeshkar and Roop Kumar Rathod."He stared at me and I frowned.

"I don't know any English songs."I chuckled as he smiled nodding.

"It's alright, start whenever you're ready."I nod and took a deep breath.

I can do this. Jin told me I can. Cody said I'll be awesome, Jimmy said I'll kick some ass and Fransisco said I'll crush their bones before they can hear anything from me and their souls will be poured down into the rivers as their flesh gets rotten. He's dark.

"For you, I have been living but with lips closed. For you, I have been living, swallowing every tear. In my heart, kept burning, a spark of desire. Just for you, just for you.
Life has brought before us, the book that that opens up every page of our previous lives
We are encircled by the bygone thoughts
I never asked but I got so many answers
What I wanted and what have I got, have a look. In my heart, kept burning, a spark of desire Just for you, just for you.
What can I say....well... What all wrong doings by the people I have been through.
It seems almighty ordered me, I should live but without you. Heartless are those who say you are a complete stranger to me. Whatever wrong doings people did onto us, dear lover.
In my heart, kept burning, a spark of desire
Just for you, just for you."

I heard claps and smiled. I did it. I finally did it and now I don't have to worry till next week.

"Great job, I knew your voice was really good, it's amazing dear."I nod and got off the chair.

"If you go to the theater, you could practice."I smiled and gave him a big nod.

I went to the theater room and sat looking at my phone I just took out. I looked up to see Jin smiling and my eyes widen.

"The drama crew had a practice inside. What are you doing here?"He said and sat next to me on the floor.

"He told me to practice. He said I did good!"I said and he chuckled.

"Of course you did. Well then. Let me hear it?"I looked at him shocked and shook my head.

"No! I'm worried you will hate me!"I said and he glanced at me and shook his head.

"I won't. Let me hear from you."I sighed and took a deep breath then let it out.

I sang it to him and noticed how he stared at me. He made me feel crazy! I could feel my stomach twinkle or something and my heart beat twice as much as when I was performing.

Why is this happening to me? I'm not in some type of Bollywood, am I?

"You have a beautiful voice! How come you never sing?"I stare at him.

"I sound like a goat frog,"I said and he laughed taking my phone.

"You sound more like something sweet. You remind me of strawberries with the red cheeks you have on."I gulped and stared at him.

My cheeks are red! I'm so flushed! Why is this happening to me?