Unexpected

The moment we entered the restaurant, one of my trainees called us, so Charlie and I immediately went to where they were seated.

"Umorder na kayo?" I asked them as soon as we reached them.

They said yes so I asked Charlie, "What do you want?"

"Kahit ano." She responded.

I chucked and said, "Ayan tayo sa kahit ano eh, walang ganun dito!"

"We can share na lang for a bundled meal I guess?" Charlie replied.

"Good idea! Sige ako na bahala. You allergy ba of seafood or chicken?" I asked her.

"Nope. Kahit ano pwede." She responded.

I just nodded and left them. I approached the counter and ordered a sumo meal for us. I went back to our table and heard them chatting.

"Uy ano yan ahhh.. Sali nyo ako, wala naman tayo sa class eh!" I told them.

"Kasi naman, tong si Charlie kinikilig!" Said one of my trainees who seats in front of me.

"Sabi na lumalovelife ka eh!" I said while looking at Charlie. I don't know but I noticed her blush.

"Ayaw kasi umamin sa crush nya." Another trainee said while making faces.

"Tigilan nyo nga ako ahh!" Charlie said seriously.

I laughed and said, "Hey! Wag pikon okay. Bakit ka ba kinikilig tsaka sino ba crush mo? Baka kilala ko, lakad kita."

Charlie smirked and said, "May jowa nga yung crush ko eh..."

"Jowa lang naman, hindi naman sila kasal." Another trainee said.

"Eh hindi naman legal ang same sex marriage dito sa atin eh!" The trainee in front of me blurted out.

"Ahh so it's a SHE!" I said.

She just answered with a laugh.

I was about to ask her about who's the lucky girl when we were interrupted when our food arrived.

"Oh, kain ka madami." I told her as we started to eat.

She just nods and asked, "Let's pray?"

I nodded and started the prayer.

"Okay let's eat!" One of my trainees said after the prayer.

We talked about fun moments at work and some about the current news.

She then smiled and said, "Take the last one."

"Kaya mo na yan." I politely declined.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yep! I'm full..." I answered.

The other trainees excused themselves as they are going to smoke. Since we are the only ones who don't smoke, I asked Charlie if we can just buy coffee. She said yes so off we go to my favorite coffee shop.

I was greeted by the barista the moment I entered the shop.

"What do you like?" I asked Charlie.

"I'll have Choc Chip Cream." She said politely while getting some money.

"We'll have the usual." I said to the barista.

"2 Chocolate Chip Cream for our favorite customer!" The barista announced.

I laughed and said, "Grabe ahhh favorite customer talaga?!"

"Oo naman!" The barista said with a wink.

"Ako na magbabayad." Charlie said.

"No need! We'll use my free drinks." I told her.

After a minute, our drinks were ready.

"Here's for you and for your girlfriend." The barista said with a wink.

"Hey! Issue ka ahh!" I said in shock.

"Ay hindi ba? Bagay naman kayo eh... Or baka hindi pa..." Tha barista chuckled.

"Loko to!" I answered back.

"Pagpasensyahan mo na Charlie ahh, makulit lang yan." I turned to Charlie to apologize.

She just smiled and said, "It's okay naman. I will be honored to be your girlfriend."

I just smiled back then said goodbye to the barista.

We went back to our classroom and the other trainees were already there.

I continued the class and it went smoothly.

After I dismissed the class, I checked my phone to see if B sent any messages.

To my dismay there was nothing so I went back to my desk and fixed my stuff.

Charlie went back and said, "Someone is waiting for you sa lobby."

"Sino?" I asked.

She just smiled and said, "Labas ka na lang." And she left me wondering who could be looking for me.

I immediately fixed my things and went to the lobby. I saw a familiar figure as I approach the lobby.

"B?" I asked.

She turned around and smiled.

Hai, sobrang cute naman!

I approached her and gave her a hug, "Surprise B!" She said.

I smiled and replied, "Let me just put these sa desk ko and then let's go na."

I went to the trainer's area to leave my things, said goodbye to the other trainers and went back to the lobby.

"Tara B!" I said as I hold her hand as we walk away from the office.

"Coffee muna tayo saglit B, while we book Uber?" She asked.

I nodded and we walked towards my favorite coffee shop.

We were politely greeted by the barista.

"So this is the girlfriend?" The barista asked while looking at our intertwined hands.

I just smiled and ordered, "I'll have iced sig choc and she will have white choc mocha hot."

The barista nodded and said, "I'll let you know once done."

I smiled and accompanied my date to my favorite spot.

"Thanks for coming B! Nagulat talaga ako.  Buti nakaalis ka agad sa office?" I asked in excitement.

"Sumama lang ako sa kaofficemate ko na dito din ang way. Galing kami site kaya sabi ko i-drop nya na ako dito." She explained.

"Drinks for Blake!" The barista announced so I left her sitting while I approach the counter to get our drinks.

I went back to our seat and gave her, her drink.

I can't stop thinking and feel happy because of her effort of going to my office.

"So saan destination B?" I asked her while I opened the ride-sharing app on my phone.

"Sa favorite mall natin at itutuloy na natin ang naudlot na date." She said with a smile.

I immediately entered the information on the app and requested for a ride.

Not long enough, we already have a driver heading to pick us up. We left the coffee shop and waited for our ride.

I'm just so happy because finally, we're going out again. I miss this moment. I miss us!