Date

"Kuya, dito po kami sa may harap ng Starbucks." I told the Uber driver when he said that he's already in the area.

As soon the car arrived, I opened the back door and helped B to get in the vehicle.

"After you..." I told her with a smile.

She just smiled back and went inside. I followed her then greeted the driver. He confirmed our destination and off we go.

I looked at her, took her hand then intertwined our fingers. She smiled at me and rested her head on my shoulders.

I'll always be in love with you. We may fight sometimes and get hurt, but I know I will never give up on you, on us. You'll be my last. I thought.

"Ma'am sa main entrance po ba tayo?" Asked the Uber driver.

"Sorry kuya nakatulog ako. Pero yes please sa main na lang po." I replied.

The driver just nods and so I carefully squeezed B's hand and softly whispered, "B, were here na. Wakey ka na."

She immediately lifts her head and fixed her things. I then stepped out of the car the moment it stopped and helped my lady get off it. I said thank you to the driver and we went inside the mall.

"Let's check the movies muna then buy tickets," I told her as we walk inside the mall.

"Ang daming tao, kahit hindi pa weekend." B said.

"Oo nga eh! Yaan mo na. Ano nga pala papanoodin?" I asked.

She didn't reply until we were in front of the ticket booth.

"Mukang maganda yung Insidious." She said.

"B? Horror yan eh!" I said worriedly.

"Oh takot ka na naman?! Kasama mo naman ako eh. Tsaka napanood na natin yung 1 and 2. Diba curious ka naman of what's gonna happen next? Ito na oh, showing na!" She said.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yehey!" She said while smiling.

So I went to the counter and bought us tickets for the movie.

I know that there is no way that I will win the argument so it's better to save myself from all the stress and a chance of us fighting again.

"Oh B, 9:30 PM pa ito, we should eat muna." I told her while showing her the tickets.

"Alright! Frankies tayo!" She announced energetically.

I smiled, because she knows I love chicken, particularly the Salted egg flavored wings.

She took my hand and we walked until we reached the food house.

As soon as we were seated, I asked her, "Same orders?"

"Ikaw na bahala B." She responded before she took her phone and did her thing.

After I ordered, she asked, "Oh happy ka na?"

"Yep!" I said with excitement.

She just smiled.

"Thank you! Alam ko naman na pinapagaan mo lang loob ko kasi manonood tayo ng horror mamaya eh!" I joked.

"Hala! Grabe ka! Pero parang ganun na nga." She said then we both laughed.

We continued eating and talking about random stuff.