Back at One

I was driving along EDSA bound to Makati to drop Charlie off. 

Since we saw each other at the lobby earlier, she just kissed me on the cheeks and stayed quiet.

I glanced at her from time to time to see how she is. I can sense that she's thinking deep. I can't stand the silence and I want us to be okay, so I slowly slip my hand to hers and intertwined our fingers. She then gave me a meaningful look so I answered with a smile. She smiled weakly then focused on looking outside the window.

It seems as if she doesn't like to talk but we need too. I need to tell her what I truly feel. 

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at their front house. She took her seat belt off and was about to get off the car when I pulled her arm.

"Charlie, we need to talk," I asked calmly.

She just looked at me then nodded. I turned off the engine and went out of the car to follow her inside.

This isn't the first time, I've been to her place. She already introduced me to her family and they are really nice. I can feel how much they love Charlie so whoever she's with, they'll love too. How I wish it's the same with my family.

No one was around when we entered the living room.

"Sa room na lang... They might arrive soon." Charlie said.

I followed her until we reached her room. The moment I closed the door, she pushed me against the wall and started kissing my lips. She was determined while the kisses were bold and assertive. I responded to her and compete in murdering our lips. I can feel our desire to have each so I carried her until we reached her bed. I slowly lay her on the bed and continued planting kisses on her face to her neck. Then suddenly, with all her might she pushed me to her side and stayed on top of me.

I was shocked but I saw her naughty smile.

"Charlie wait..." I said with a bit of worry.

She didn't say anything rather she pressed her finger on my lips to hush me before she kissed my lips torridly. She only stopped when we were both out of breath.

"Charlie... We really need to talk..."  I said while still catching my breath.

She caressed my face then said, "I know and I can feel it. You don't have to tell me. It will just break my heart more... Please, for the last time before I let you go... I really want you so bad!"

I swallowed hard and allowed her to take over.

Yeah, for the last time Charlie. Or maybe someday when everything's right for the two of us.

I was tired but I can't sleep, besides I still need to go to B's house. I can't miss it. I looked at Charlie and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you for everything. I'm sorry I'm a mess. You deserve better, or maybe one day when I'm whole again - one day when I already deserve to be loved by you. Take care.... I love you, Charlie..." I said then kissed her lips.

I got up, dressed up and went on my way to B's house.