No More Tears

A month has passed since we decided to part ways. I tried my best to give her the time and space that she needs. But in my heart, I know that I still love her and I am still waiting for her to come back to my arms.

I tried my best to focus on my career and so as my family. I don't want to waste one minute of doing nothing because I don't want to think about us - the thought that we are no longer together. Damn! I miss her still every damn day.

How I wish we can just be back to each other's arms.

One afternoon, I received a message from her.

B? Busy ka ba?

Hindi naman, bakit?

Can you come here sa bahay? Catch-up?

Sige, will be there in about 15 minutes.

The moment I sent the message I took my keys and drove to her place.

I still have the keys to the house and our room so I entered the house just like before. No one was around so I went to our room immediately. I opened the door and saw her lying on the bed. 

Her hair was messy, she's still wearing pajamas and there few food wrappers on the table.

I smiled and greeted her, "Hi!"

She was a bit shock, "Ambilis mo naman!"

"I told you 15 minutes right?" I replied.

"Eh I thought nasa bahay ka?" She asked.

"Mabilis naman byahe ko. Nagshortcut ako." I answered.

She looked at my hand and saw my car key.

"May car ka na?" She curiously asked.

I smiled shyly and replied, "Yeah!"

"Kelan pa? Tsaka bakit di ko alam?" She asked.

"Ahhh ehhh... Akala ko din di ko na tutuloy to get one eh, kaso may agent akong nakilala and offered me a brand new car with a good discount." I explained.

"So tinuloy mo din pala..." She commented.

"Well, I need eh. Ang layo ng office sa bahay eh..."  I replied.

She just nodded and I felt the sudden change in her mood.

"May sakit ka ba? Nakapajama ka na eh..."  I asked to change the topic. 

I went near her and checked her temperature.

"I'm okay. It's just colds. Hindi ako pumasok. Tinatamad ako." She answered.

"Ahhh so kamusta? It's been a while..." I asked to start the conversation. I also sat on the bed.

"Okay lang naman..." She plainly answered.

I was about to ask another question when the door opened and we saw her mom.

She was shocked to see me but I felt better when I saw her smile.

"Oh andito ka pala. Tara sumabay ka na sa amin kumain." She said.

"Tara kain  na daw..." B said while getting off the bed.

At that time, I didn't have a choice and honestly, I missed her mom's cooking. So I followed them to the dining hall and had dinner with them.

It was cool. I mean, I never felt any awkwardness to be with her family. I felt like I never left their house.