7.

When Sarah and Brendon get to Brendon's apartment, they're a bit later than they had originally planned and Brendon has 20 minutes to get ready for his date with Dallon.

Sarah just pours herself some of the expensive wine and sits down in the living, while Brendon goes to the bedroom and gets changed again.

When the doorbell rings, Sarah immediately gets up and walks to the door, to open it, smiling awkwardly when Dallon is standing in front of her.

"Hi, I'm here for Brendon." "Yeah, he's just getting ready. Come in."

Dallon walks past Sarah, into the living room and he crosses his arms over his chest, looking at Sarah with inspecting eyes, almost as if he's judging her.

"So, do you want me to see if Brendon is ready?" Sarah asks, to lighten the tense mood and Dallon's look softens a little.

"Yes, please."

Sarah immediately walks to Brendon's bedroom and falls down onto his bed.

"So Dallon is fucking awkward and he was totally judging me." "I'm sure he wasn't. You're just overthinking it." "He literally stood in the middle of the living room, his arms crossed over his chest and he was judging me, like full-on looking me up and down with a judging look on his face."

Brendon rolls his eyes and unbuttons the top buttons of his black button-up before he fixes his pants and ties his shoes. He walks into his bathroom and fixes his hair, before putting his glasses on and going into the living room.

"Hey, I'm gonna go now, Brendon. I'll see you somewhere this week." "Yeah, I'll see you. Get home safe and I'll call you tonight."

Brendon gives Sarah a quick hug before she walks out the door without saying another word. Brendon walks up to Dallon.

"Hey there, Dall." "Hi, baby. You look so good." "Thank you, daddy."

Dallon's breath hitches and he licks his lips mindlessly.

"Let's go... My driver is still waiting and we have to go to that dinner. Can't wait to show you off, honey..."
---
During dinner, Dallon has one of his hands on Brendon's thigh, only getting it off when he needs it.

After a while, Dallon and his business partners start talking about work stuff and Brendon starts to get bored.

He drinks his 4th glass of wine before he starts to get up and leans closer to Dallon.

"I'm gonna go out for a smoke," he says in a soft voice and Dallon smiles and nods.

When Brendon gets outside, he grabs a cigarette and lights it, taking a drag and blowing the smoke out in the air.

He was probably just imagining things, but when he was still sitting at the table, Dallon's hand just kept creeping higher and higher, on his thigh and Brendon was sure that Dallon was doing it on purpose.

He knew that they had said that they weren't ready for sex, but fuck... Brendon wanted Dallon so badly, ever after he'd seen that possessive look in Dallon's eyes, the first time Brendon had called him 'daddy'.

After a while, Dallon comes outside and he walks up to Brendon, grabbing the cigarette from his hand and throwing it on the ground.

"Cigarettes are bad for you." "Oh, I'm sorry, daddy."

That same possessive look appears in Dallon's eyes again and Brendon is taken by surprise when he's being pushed against a wall and Dallon kisses him roughly.

"I've been wanting to do that since the first time you called me that," Dallon says, in a low voice and Brendon looks at him with big eyes.

"Shit."

Dallon just chuckles, before he takes Brendon by the hand and they go inside again.

"Dall..." "What is it?" "Can we talk about that no sex rule?" "Sure, honey. We'll talk about that when I get you home."

They sit down at their table again and Dallon squeezes Brendon's thigh softly, making the short man blush and look at his empty plate.

When the waiter comes, Brendon orders another wine and takes a sip of it, when the waiter hands it to him.

"You really like that white wine, don't you?" "Yeah, it's just so good. It's kinda sweet and I really like it!"

Dallon smiles slightly, as Brendon gets all excited about the wine and he realizes that Brendon is tipsy already.

His checks were red and his pupils were slightly dilated, as he looks at Dallon with big eyes.

"This is your last wine, okay?" "Yeah, that's a good idea."

Dallon turn back to his business associates and they start talking again and Brendon just reads the dessert card for a while. He wasn't gonna disturb Dallon because they seemed to be talking about important things that he didn't understand anyway.

"Yeah, Brendon is really amazing." Brendon heard Dallon say and he looks up, seeing that everyone is looking at him.

"What?" "I was just telling people about how we met, at that ice cream place."

Brendon is slightly confused for a few seconds, before recovering and holding Dallon's arm.

"Yeah, it was really romantic, how I spilled my ice cream on your shirt," he jokes, suddenly hating the fake story they'd made up.

Why did he have to be the fool in this story? That wasn't fair, at all.

According to their fake story, they'd been together for about half a year now and they met at a ice cream store, where Brendon had accidentally walked into Dallon and spilled ice cream on his shirt.

Which Brendon, obviously, would never do. He was careful and he wouldn't ruin an expensive shirt.

The waiter comes to bring their ice cream and Brendon silently squeals as he sees his colorful sorbet.

"That looks delicious, honey," Dallon says and Brendon nods.

"Yeah, it really does."

He takes a bite and hums softly, to tell Dallon that it's really good.

"Can I have a taste of that?" "Yeah, sure. Here."

Brendon tries to hand his spoon to Dallon, accidentally dropping some ice cream onto Dallon's shirt.

"Oh fuck... I'm sorry, Dall." "It's fine, sweetheart."

And when Brendon looks Dallon in the eyes, he sees something that he can only describe as actual love.

And he doesn't even mind.