8.

When Brendon and Dallon get to the car again, Brendon is all over Dallon.

He's tipsy and he hasn't had sex in a long time and Dallon just looks so hot and he's the easiest option right now.

"You know, I want to thank you for letting me get this suit, daddy." "I think we need to establish some ground rules first." "Ohh, you're getting all dominant now?" "No, I'm making sure we don't cross any boundaries. Because the last thing I want is to make you uncomfortable."

Brendon smiles up at Dallon, who's arm was draped around his shoulder. Dallon was so thoughtful and nice to him and Brendon didn't really know what he had done to deserve this.

"Thank you for coming along to that dinner. I really enjoyed having you with me." "No problem. I liked it." "That's good. We're at your place now, do you actually want me to... come inside?" (I SNORTED)

Brendon just nods and they get out of their car. Dallon tells the driver something before he gets out too.

"Well, let's go then," Dallon says and they go upstairs. When Brendon unlocks the door, he lets Dallon in, before walking after him and putting the lights on.

"Would you like some wine, Dallon?" "No, thank you. I would rather set those ground rules because you just know how to turn me on..." "I don't know what you're talking about, daddy."

Brendon walks into the kitchen, swaying his hips seductively and looking back at Dallon, winking at him.

"Stop that, Brendon."

Brendon pours himself a glass of water, he wanted to sober up a little because he had a feeling that he was gonna get laid, tonight.

"So, ground rules, huh? What's it gonna be? I can't touch myself without your permission? Or, maybe, I have to call you daddy while we do it?" "Brendon, I want to make sure that I don't make you uncomfortable in any way if we have sex. That's why I think we need to do this."

Setting the rules isn't too hard, it's mainly just a safe word and their hard boundaries and that's it.

When they're done, Brendon goes to straddle Dallon's hips, but the tall man holds him back.

"As much as I want to do this, you're still tipsy and I don't think that we should do this, right now." "Dallon... You're not serious, are you?" "I actually am. I need to go home now because I've got work, tomorrow. And so do you. So I think it's better if we do this some other time."

And with that, Dallon leaves, leaving a surprised, slightly shocked Brendon behind.

"What the fuck?" He says out loud, before sighing and walking to the bathroom, so he can go take a shower.

He just puts the shower on, before he walks into the bedroom and gets rid of his clothes. He grabs a towel, before going back into the bathroom and putting on some music.

When he steps into the shower, he sighs happily and closes his eyes for a second, letting the warm water hit his skin.

He feels his muscles relax a little and he didn't even know how tense his body was. He leans back against the wall and closes his eyes.

After a while, he gets out of the shower and dries himself off.

He goes into the bedroom and just falls back onto the bed, loving how soft the sheets feel against his skin. He closes his eyes and smiles happily, before slowly falling asleep.

When he wakes up, the next morning, he is slightly hangover and he just walks in the kitchen to make himself some coffee and puts on some music.

He just hums along to the music while he waits for his coffee and scrolls through his Instagram, leaning against the kitchen counter and tapping his foot on the floor.

When his coffee is done, he goes into the bedroom again, putting on a robe, before he walks to the balcony and looks out over Manhattan.

He couldn't help but think about what Dallon would be doing by now. He was probably at work, or still on his way, already busy with the day that was about to come.

He had decided not to go to work today, but just call in sick. He wasn't feeling too good anyway and it wasn't like anyone would miss him at work because he only had to bring coffee.

He goes inside again, as soon as he starts shivering and drinks his coffee before he goes to get dressed.

He just dresses in some ripped jeans and a Gucci shirt that he had bought when he was shopping with Sarah. He goes into the living room again and puts the huge flatscreen tv on, just looking at whatever was on.

He was waiting for Sarah to come by, so they could prepare the housewarming party that he was gonna throw.

"Wassup Sarah!" He says as he opens the front door and she engulfs him in a big hug.

"Hey there. I'm sad." "What's wrong?" "Richard found another sugar baby and ditched me." "Oh no. What a fucking dick." "It's okay. I still have about 50.000 dollars in my savings." "Damn. You can live without working for a while." "I'll find a new sugar daddy anyway. But we have a party to prepare!" 

Sarah jumps onto the couch and grabs her phone.

"So, we just need a shitload of booze and snacks and then we have a party!" "Dude... Dallon is coming so no one can get too drunk. I don't want him to get scared away because then I need to find a new house again." "I'm still gonna get drunk, I don't care. If Dallon really wants you to be his sugar baby, he should accept your friends too."

Brendon just rolls his eyes and puts his shoes on.

"Let's go."