54.

Thanks for 27k views :)
---
After a while of just playing piano, Dallon sits down on the couch, next to Brendon, who just puts his head on Dallon's shoulder and continues reading his book.

Dallon smiles and rests his head on Brendon's, just grabbing his phone and answering a few emails.

When Brendon puts his book away, Dallon looks at him.

"I can't focus on the words anymore because I'm getting too tired," Brendon explains, as he sees that Dallon is looking at him.

"Alright. Do you wanna go to bed?" "If that's an invite for cuddles, yes." "Of course it is, love."

Brendon smiles and kisses Dallon's cheek.

"I'm gonna take a shower first, though." "Alright, honey."

Brendon walks into the bathroom and puts on the shower before he starts to undress and steps into the shower.

The hot water runs over his skin and Brendon closes his eyes, just letting his muscles relax.

He doesn't really take a long shower, mostly because he just wants to cuddle with Dallon.

When he walks into the bedroom, Dallon is already lying on the bed. He looks up at Brendon, as he comes walking in and just smiles.

"Hey, beautiful," he says, looking Brendon up and down, making the shorter man blush.

"What are you looking at?" He asks, making Dallon smile again.

"I'm looking at how beautiful my boyfriend is."

Brendon's blush gets worse and he just walks over to the closet, grabbing a pair of boxers and putting them on before he lies down next to his boyfriend.

"Hi," he says and he giggles a little as Dallon kisses the tip of his nose.

"You. Are. So. Cute," Dallon says and after every word, he kisses Brendon's face, making Brendon squirm and giggle.

"Stop that, Dall. I can't handle it." "You are so cute and I will never stop telling you."

Brendon just kisses Dallon softly before pulling away and pressing his face into the crook of Dallon's neck.

Dallon just scratches Brendon's back softly, drawing intricate patterns with his fingers. Brendon melts into the touch and just hums softly, closing his eyes.

Dallon just looks at him and smiles softly.

It doesn't take too long before Brendon falls asleep and Dallon just holds him, closing his eyes too, but too uncomfortable to fall asleep because he was still wearing his normal clothes.

When he's sure that Brendon is fast asleep, he gets up from the bed and just undresses before he lies down next to Brendon again.

Brendon wakes up slightly and looks up at Dallon in confusion.

"It's alright, Bren. I was just undressing." "M'okay. Gonna sleep now."

Brendon puts his head on Dallon's chest, as soon as the taller man lies down and falls asleep immediately.

Dallon smiles again and he just wraps his arms around Brendon, falling asleep too.
---
When Brendon wakes up, the next morning, Dallon isn't lying in bed next to him.

He just turns on his stomach and closes his eyes again for a while, trying to fall asleep again, but he just can't.

When he walks into the kitchen, he sees Dallon sitting at the counter, his laptop in front of him and a cup of coffee in his hands.

He looks up from his work and looks at Brendon, who just grabs a bowl, some milk, and the cornflakes.

"Good morning, babe." "Morning, Dall." "How'd you sleep?" "Really well. What about you?"

Brendon pours some cereal into a bowl and looks up at Dallon again.

"I slept alright, just woke up a little too early." "Aww, poor baby." "I'll survive. It gave me the chance to start working a little earlier, so I'll be done earlier. That way we'll be able to spend more time together, today." "Hell yeah!"

Brendon pours the milk into his cornflakes and puts it in the fridge again because he starts eating.

"So, what are you working on?" "A new software system that we've been working on for a very long time now. It's this high-tech security system. I'm just finishing up the code." "You still do that yourself?" "Uhh, only this project because I've been working on it ever since I started the company." "Aww."

Dallon smiles a little and looks at his coffee.

"This project is my thing and I want to develop it myself before I send it off to the IT guys." "Alright... I honestly didn't know you developed apps and stuff yourself." "I studied software development before studying business management."

Brendon nods and keeps eating his cornflakes.

"I wish I did something like that, but instead I waisted a big part of my life stripping." "Hey, that's okay. I was just very lucky." "Yeah... If I want I could probably go back to college or something. And honestly, stripping wasn't even that bad. I made some good friends and it paid very well." "That's nice, love."

Dallon just seems a little uncomfortable and Brendon frowns.

"What's wrong?" "I don't know, I just don't like thinking about uhm... You stripping in front of other people." "Aww, is Dally jealous?" "Maybe..." "That's kinda cute."

Dallon rolls his eyes and just goes back to work.

"Babe, don't roll your eyes at me," Brendon says and Dallon looks up at him.

Brendon sticks out his tongue and Dallon raises his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" "Don't roll your eyes at me."

Dallon suddenly gets up and pins Brendon against the kitchen counter, leaning close.

"Don't tell me what to do, I don't like that," he whispers and Brendon giggles softly, wrapping his arms around Dallon's neck.

"I'm still gonna tell you. What are you gonna do about it?"

Dallon stays silent for a few seconds, just looking at Brendon with a smile on his face.

"Hm... I'm gonna kiss your face until you start blushing again."

Brendon giggles and Dallon's smile gets bigger.

"You're adorable."