28.

Smut warning :)

Dallon pushes Brendon off his lap and hovers over him, letting his lips brush over Brendon's. When he pulls away, Brendon chases his lips by trying to sit up and Dallon just smiles.

"Dallon, please don't tease..." "Hm... I kinda like it, though." "I don't, I will literally go home and get myself off."

Dallon chuckles and kisses Brendon passionately.

"That better?" He asks and Brendon just nods.

"Would be even better if we took this to the bedroom," Brendon mumbles and Dallon picks him up with ease and Brendon wraps his legs around his waist.

Dallon walks them into the bedroom and carefully lays Brendon onto the big bed, kissing him again and biting his lip a little.

"You are so beautiful," he mumbles against Brendon's lips and then he starts undoing Brendon's shirt with one hand while tangling his other hand in Brendon's hair.

When he has unbuttoned Brendon's shirt completely, he pulls away and Brendon sits up a little, getting rid of the shirt.

Then Brendon gets on his knees on the bed and he kisses Dallon while unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off him, throwing it onto the floor.

Dallon softly pushes Brendon back onto the bed, crawling over him, kissing Brendon's jaw and neck, making Brendon shiver slightly.

When Dallon starts undoing the button of Brendon's pants, Brendon holds his breath and he looks at Dallon, as he leans down to kiss down his happy trail until he's at the waistband of Brendon's pants.

Brendon just whines, wanting more, wanting Dallon to just fucking touch him.

"Is it okay if I take your pants off?" "Yeah, of course, it is."

Dallon pulls Brendon's pants off slowly, followed by his underwear and Dallon takes Brendon's already hard cock in his hand, stroking it softly.

Brendon lets his head fall back onto the mattress, moaning softly. Dallon keeps moving his hand and he leans down to kiss Brendon.

They just make out, as Dallon keeps working his hand on Brendon's dick, making the man underneath him moan and grip the sheets tightly.

"D-Dallon, just fuck me, already."

Brendon looks desperate already and Dallon can't help but smile, as he pulls away and undoes his own pants, letting them hit the ground before he kicks them off.

He opens the drawer of his nightstand and grabs a bottle of lube, making Brendon bite his lip, as he thinks of what's to come.

"I'm gonna stretch you now, okay?" "Yeah, please."

Dallon pours some lube in his hands and warms it before he slicks a few fingers up and pushes one of them against Brendon's rim, slowly pushing into him, making Brendon arch his back and whine.

Dallon just moves his finger slowly, letting Brendon adjust before he adds a second finger and he looks at Brendon, to see his facial expression.

"More, more. Please, Dallon."

Dallon adds a third finger and moves them around a little, searching for that spot inside of Brendon.

He knows he's found it when Brendon's back arches even more and he gasps loudly.

"Shit, Dallon. Please, I want you now..." "Alright, honey."

Dallon pulls his fingers again and grabs a condom, tearing the packet open with his teeth and rolling the condom onto his achingly hard cock.

Brendon just looks at him desperately and spreads his legs unconsciously.

Dallon hovers over him and when Brendon feels a blunt force to his rim, he pulls Dallon closer to him and kisses him passionately, as Dallon really slowly pushes into him.

Dallon can feel how Brendon holds onto his shoulders tightly and digs his nails into his skin.

"Are you okay?" He mumbles and Brendon just nods, though he still whines a little.

"Are you sure? We can stop, if it hurts too much?" "No, it's fine. You're just bigger than most guys I've taken..." (A/N: I mean,,,, isn't that every fanfic ever?)

Dallon just kisses him again and waits for Brendon to relax and adjust to him before he starts thrusting his hips in a slow rhythm, moving carefully as though not to hurt Brendon.

"You look so fucking beautiful," he mumbles, as Brendon's face starts to display pure pleasure and he kisses at his neck, sucking purple and red spots on it, marking Brendon as his own.

When Brendon starts to moan more and more, Dallon picks up his speed, thrusting into Brendon harder, allowing himself to enjoy this as much as Brendon seems to be doing.

He starts moaning too, as he fucks into Brendon, who wraps his legs around his waist and he kisses him and listens to Brendon's delicious moans and whimpers, indicating that he was hitting just the right spot.

"there, Dallon, there!" Brendon gasps and he wraps his legs around Dallon's waist even tighter, almost forcing Dallon to fuck into him deeper and hit his prostate head-on.

"You feel so good inside me," Brendon whispers in Dallon's ear and Dallon bucks his hips involuntarily.

"Fuck," he says, his voice deep and possessive and he holds on to Brendon's hips, as he starts fucking him even harder, feeling close to his orgasm and noticing that Brendon was feeling the same, by the way he was gasping and whining.

"Dall... Just... Just a little harder, please... I just need a little more."

Brendon's heels are digging into Dallon's back, making him go faster, just that little bit and then Brendon is coming, a chant of Dallon, Dallon, I love you rolling off his tongue as his vision blacks out and he drops his head back on the pillow.

Dallon comes soon after Brendon with a soft grunt and he presses his lips to Brendon's, as he spills into the condom.

They ride out their orgasms before Dallon slowly pulls out and collapses next to Brendon.

"I love you so much, Brendon," he mumbles and Brendon just scoots closer to him, for as much as that was still possible.

"Good, 'cause I love you too."

They just lay there, for a few minutes, catching their breaths and looking at each other before Dallon slowly starts to get up and throws the condom in the bin close to his desk.

He gets Brendon a warm cloth and cleans him up carefully before he helps Brendon get into one of his shirts.

"You look so small, like this," he mumbles and Brendon just blushes as he sits up a little an reaches out his hands, to pull Dallon closer.

"Can we cuddle and sleep now?" He asks and Dallon nods.

"Of course we can."

They get under the covers and Dallon holds Brendon close to him, as close as he can because he still wanted to feel Brendon near him.

"That was amazing, Dallon. Thank you," Brendon says and Dallon smiles.

"It really was. And you shouldn't thank me." "M'still gonna."

They just stay quiet for a while, until Brendon starts to feel really tired.

"Sleep well, Dall," he whispers and Dallon kisses the top of his head.

"Sleep well, Bren."