46.

When Dallon and Brendon get back from their walk, Brendon makes them some hot chocolate and Dallon grabs them some blankets.

It was just April, so it was still very cold outside, especially up in Maine and Brendon couldn't stop shaking because he was so cold.

Dallon wraps a blanket around him and hugs him tightly, making Brendon giggle a little.

"God, you're so cold," Dallon mumbles and Brendon nods.

"Yeah. It was really cold, outside. How aren't you cold?" "I don't know, honestly. I don't get cold very fast." "Hm, I wish I was the same... I get cold all the time. I think it's because I was born and raised in Las Vegas and it's always warm there." "Well, if you want we could go there, for a few weeks. If you want you could live there again, but I can't leave New York because the headquarters of my company is there."

Brendon looks up at Dallon, who is still holding him and he frowns a little.

"Where did that come from, all of a sudden?" "You seemed very sad, like you wanted to go back to Las Vegas. And I don't want you to be sad." "I'm not sad, babe. And I don't wanna move back there. I'm happy in New York, with you."

Dallon smiles and kisses Brendon's forehead.

"Good. Because I'd miss you if you were to go to Vegas." "Luckily I don't want to. I wanna stay with you because I love you and I would miss you too."

Brendon kisses Dallon softly and then he just leans his head on Dallon's chest.

"Now can we drink hot chocolate and cuddle because I'm still cold." "Of course, we can. Do you wanna watch a movie?" "Yeah, I'd love that. But not a horror movie, please." "No, we won't watch a horror movie. You don't like those."

Brendon sits down on the couch and Dallon grabs their hot chocolates.

He hands Brendon one of the mugs and opens Netflix, going to the movie section and he and Brendon just look for a nice movie.

"We could watch 'The Fundamentals of Caring'. It's a really good movie," Brendon says and Dallon just nods.

"I don't know that movie, but alright."

Dallon puts it on and wraps one of his arms around Brendon's shoulders, pulling him just a little closer.

They watch the movie for a while and when they get to an emotional part, Brendon hears Dallon cry, next to him.

"Are you crying?" He asks, but before he can look at Dallon, Dallon has already got up and is walking to the bathroom.

"No, I'm not, what are you talking about?" Dallon answers, obviously crying and Brendon just giggles a little.

"Aww, poor Dally is emotional." "No, I'm not. I just need to go to the toilet."

Dallon walks away and Brendon just keeps watching the movie, drinking some of his hot chocolate and shivering because he was still really cold.

When Dallon comes back, Brendon pulls him closer and wraps his arms around him.

"I wanna cuddle," he says and Dallon smiles.

"Of course, baby."

Brendon just keeps his arms wrapped around Dallon and they continue the movie.

After a while, Brendon feels less cold and he finally stops shivering.

When the movie ends, Brendon gets up and walks into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator and looking at the food they still have.

"Can we just order food, or go out to eat, tonight? I'm not really in the mood to make dinner and I don't even know if we have that much food in the fridge." "Of course we can. What do you want?" "Maybe just have a nice date, tonight..? We could go out for dinner." "Of course, honey. Any particular food you want?" "I'm in the mood for Japanese, honestly." "Alright, I'll find a nice restaurant, okay? You can just get changed in some clothes that don't have dirt on the pant-legs." "Sounds like a good idea."

Brendon walks into the bedroom and grabs the last pair of clothes he'd brought.

It's just a pair of dress pants and a really simple, yet nice, blue button-up.

When he comes back into the living room, Dallon is making a call.

He just waits for Dallon to end the call and smiles.

"We've got a table for 2, in an hour, in Portland." "Alright. Are you gonna change clothes or not?" "No, I'm ready. " "Okay, let's go, then."