85.

Did things go fast all of a sudden? Yeah. Yeah, they did...

For a few weeks, Dallon tries to forget about the whole 'marry me' thing. He really, really tries, but he just can't do it.

"You know, you never answered my question," he says, while playing the piano and he glances at Brendon, who's sitting on the couch, reading a magazine.

"What question?" He asks and Dallon looks at the sheet music again.

"When I asked you to marry me, you never answered..." He repeats, not daring to look at Brendon.

The shorter man stays quiet for a while, looking at his magazine, but not reading anything.

"Brendon..." Dallon says, sitting back and he looks at Brendon with a frown on his face.

"Well... What do you want me to say, Dallon? No. I don't want to marry you. The thought of marrying you scares me because I'm not ready for such a commitment. And don't get me wrong because I love you a lot, but I'm 23, I'm not ready to get married yet."

Dallon just looks at Brendon with a sad look on his face, but he doesn't say anything.

There's just a really awkward silence for a while until Dallon gets up and walks into his office, not even knowing how to explain what he was feeling, right now. He wasn't really sad, or disappointed, or angry even... He just felt empty.

He never should have asked Brendon to marry him.

"Can I come in?" Brendon asks after a while and Dallon looks up at him, shrugging. Brendon leans against the doorpost and looks at his boyfriend, with a slight smile on his face.

"are you okay?" He asks and Dallon scoffs.

"Really? You think that's the appropriate question after you reject my marriage proposal?" He asks, his voice bitter and Brendon takes a deep breath.

"Well, what did you expect me to say? You asked me to marry you after we had gotten into a fight and we were literally fucking! Did you really expect me to say yes, at that point?"

Dallon gets up from his chair, feeling hurt.

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" He yells, his voice breaking a little and he looks at Brendon with tears in his eyes.

"Okay, fine, my timing was absolute shit and I know that okay?! But that doesn't explain why you would say no! I thought you loved me and apparently I'm fucking wrong!" He continues and Brendon sighs.

"I never said that I don't love you, Dallon! I love you so fucking much! You're just going too fast with everything and I don't think that we're gonna fucking last, so maybe we should just end this before we both really get hurt!"

The words are out of his mouth before Brendon even thinks about them and Dallon just looks at him. He doesn't say anything and the look on his face is unreadable and Brendon doesn't know what to say.

He just puts a hand over his mouth and Dallon nods.

"Yeah, maybe we should end this," he says, his voice completely neutral and he just walks out of the office, brushing past Brendon. Brendon just turns around and looks at him, as his boyfriend walks into the living room again.

"I'm going to work. When I come back I want you gone... I'll put the apartment I bought you in your name and I'll transfer some money to your bank account, so you have enough money for groceries, for the next few months. Until you... Until you find a new sugar daddy, of course."

Brendon starts crying and he looks at Dallon, who just puts on a jacket and grabs his stuff, not even looking around once, as he walks out the door. When the door closes, Brendon realizes how badly he's fucked up and he decides to walk after his boyfriend. Or, his ex-boyfriend.

"Dallon, wait, please!" He yells as he gets outside and Dallon turns around.

It had started to rain and Brendon starts shivering already.

"I'm sorry," he says and Dallon just looks at him.

"I really am, Dall. I love you, so much... But I'm just scared. Really, really scared... And I don't want to hurt you any more than I already did."

Dallon starts tearing up again and he looks at Brendon, who starts walking closer to him.

"It's fine. And you're right, we're probably just not gonna work out and I should've realized that. I love you too and I really hope you find someone who makes you happier than I ever could," Dallon says and he smiles at Brendon.

"I really hope you've got a good life, sugar..."

Roll credits, please.