65.

"It was so much fun having you here, you gotta come over again next week," Brendon says, as he gives Sarah a hug and she smiles.

"I will, babe," she says, kissing Brendon's cheek before she waves at Dallon and walks out the door.

As soon as the front door closes, Brendon walks over to Dallon, who sits on the couch and straddles his hips, immediately going in to kiss his boyfriend.

Everyone was gone, by now and Brendon really was horny, after getting drunk and giving Dallon that lap dance.

And now he had Dallon all to himself.

"What's gotten you all worked up?" Dallon asks, looking at his boyfriend and Brenon shrugs.

"I just want you..." "Oh, you'll get me, baby. Don't think I can resist you after that lap dance," Dallon says and he pushes Brendon off of his lap and he gets up.

Brendon squeals a little, as Dallon picks him up and carries him into the bedroom.

Smut warning, I guess? It's very cute and sweet though.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good," Dallon mumbles, as he lays Brendon down onto the bed and Brendon blushes a little.

He hums softly, as Dallon starts kissing his neck and he squirms a little underneath Dallon's touch.

"Ahh, Dall..." "Sh, honey... Let me make you feel good," Dallon just mumbles and he pulls Brendon's shirt off, immediately letting his hands roam around Brendon's chest.

"You look so pretty," he mumbles before kissing Brendon softly, making Brendon gasp a little.

They kiss for a while, with Dallon letting his hands move over Brendon's skin smoothly and Brendon just enjoying the way Dallon's hands were feeling him up and down.

When Dallon starts kissing Brendon's chest, Brendon shivers a little and gasps softly and runs his fingers through Dallon's hair, smiling softly.

"I love you so much," Dallon mumbles, placing wet kisses on Brendon's collar bones and he smiles a little as Brendon replies with a soft 'I love you too'.

Dallon just starts kissing lower and lower, pulling Brendon's pants down a little and kissing both of his hipbones softly, making Brendon buck his hips up slightly.

Dallon slowly pulls his pants off and Brendon shivers, as the taller let's one of his hands go over the bulge in Brendon's boxers before he goes back to kissing all over Brendon's body.

"Oh- Dallon..." Brendon moans, as Dallon starts sucking marks onto his thighs and he arches his back slightly. Dallon just pushes him down softly, just putting his hand on Brendon's chest.

"You really are the most beautiful person I've laid my eyes upon," Dallon says and Brendon smiles a little.

"So are you, Dall," he mumbles and he looks at Dallon, who just starts kissing his inner thighs again.

Brendon hums softly, loving the feeling and Dallon can't help but smile a little.

After a while, Brendon decides he's waited long enough and he pulls Dallon up again, kissing him passionately, as he starts to undo Dallon's button-up.

"I want you, Dall..." He mumbles and Dallon smiles a little, as he continues undoing his button-up because he notices that Brendon is struggling.

When he shrugs the shirt off, Brendon immediately lets his arms roam around Dallon's chest and shoulders, making Dallon shiver slightly.

Dallon starts to undo his belt and unbuttons his pants before immediately pulling them off.

He really wanted to take his time with Brendon, spoil him as much as he could, but he just can't help but palm himself through his boxers a little.