26.

When Dallon wakes up, a few housr later, Brendon is still asleep in his arms.

He has one of his legs hooked around Brendon's and he has an arm around Dallon's waist.

It makes something in Dallon's chest spark and he smiles.

He grabs his phone from the nightstand, careful not to wake Brendon. He takes a picture, smiling at how cute Brendon looks.

After a while, Brendon starts to wake up and Dallon brushes some hair out of his face.

"Hey, honey," he mumbles and Brendon gives him a sleepy smile.

"Hi..." "I don't think I've ever slept that well." "Me neither. But m'still sleepy." "Do you wanna sleep some more?" "No. I want food..." "You're cute when you're sleepy." "You're cuter."

Dallon chuckles and kisses the top of Brendon's head.

"You know, I promised you a date... We could go out for dinner if you want?" "Yeah, please. Patrick recommended this really nice restaurant!" "I'd love that. Do you mind stopping by my house because I really want to wear some clean clothes." "Of course I don't mind."

Dallon smiles and nods.

"Alright, good."

Brendon rolls on his back before he gets out of bed and he stretches a little.

"You're so beautiful," Dallon says, as he puts one of his arms under his head and looks at Brendon, who turns around and blushes a little.

"Stop..." "Hm... No. You're just really beautiful and I want you to know that." "Ugh, you're so amazing."

Brendon walks into the closet and gets some nice clothes before he walks back into the bedroom.

Dallon is still lying in bed, looking at Brendon as he gets in again.

"Do you think this will look nice on me?" He asks Dallon and he holds the wine red button-up in front of him.

"It'll look absolutely amazing for you." "Thank you."

Brendon gets dressed and Dallon gets out of bed, getting dressed too, in the clothes he'd been wearing before.

"You know, I've never seen your house before... You know so much more about me than I know about you." "Well, is there anything you wanna know about me?" "Yeah, where do you come from? What did you do before you set up a company?"

Dallon stays quiet for a while.

"Well, I'm from Saint George, Utah. I used to live there with my parents and my 3 older brothers. Before I started my company, I was a business major and I started the company during my study." "You have older brothers? You seem like you'd be the oldest." "I am most definitely not. When I was younger I always got teased for not being the smartest, and everything and now I'm here, CEO of a worldwide company and 2 of my brothers work on a farm and the other one works as a nurse."

Dallon seems proud of himself and Brendon smiles.

"Your parents must be proud of you."

Dallon's smile falters and he looks away from Brendon.

"I'd rather not talk about them." "Alright, I'm sorry for bringing them up." "It's okay, you could've known, right?" "You're right. I feel bad, though."

Dallon walks up to Brendon and just kisses him softly.

"It's okay, I promise."

Brendon looks up at Dallon with a smile and something in Dallon's chest sparks again.

"Now let's get to my place so I can get some clean clothes. This shirt is all creased and it makes me really uncomfortable, for some reason." "Aww, poor Dally."

Dallon rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Let's go."
---
"Come on in, this is my place," Dallon says, as he unlocks the front door and lets Brendon in.

Brendon looks around in awe, as he walks into the living room. The first thing that catches his eye is that all the outside walls are just windows from the floor to the ceiling and the view is amazing.

In the middle of the room, is a big fireplace, with a huge tv above it and there's a beautiful, black grand piano standing in one of the corners of the room.

There's a nice bar standing against one of the windows, with a few bottles of pretty expensive scotch whiskey.

"You play piano?" "Yeah, I do." "I always wanted to learn how to play an instrument." "Well, maybe I could teach you some?" "I would love that." "Alright. I'm gonna get changed, you can just wait here, I'll be back in a second." "Alright."

Brendon sits down on the couch and just looks around. There weren't many things in the house, besides the big things. No picture frames on the fireplace, or any other things.

It's almost as if the house is never really used as if Dallon didn't really live there.

When Dallon gets into the living room again, he catches Brendon frowning, looking around the living room.

"Everything okay, Bee?" "Yeah... I just saw that you don't really have any personal things, here. And it just all seemed so empty..." "I never really spend a lot of time here. I spend more time at work and coming here doesn't really feel like home, so I tend to just stay at work, a lot..." "That sounds so sad. I'll make it a home, for you." "Really?" "Yeah, if you want me to. I mean, if we decide to really start dating, then after a while, maybe we could move in together..."

Dallon starts smiling, just thinking about the future and Brendon seems to notice.

"I would love it if we really started dating because I really like you." "Well, let's go on that date, right now and we'll talk about how we're gonna do things."

Dallon kisses Brendon's forehead and pulls him close.

"Let's go."