48.

Smut warning. This is gonna be my VIP ticket to Hell.

Dallon and Brendon go into the bedroom and Dallon slowly pushes Brendon onto the bed, making sure that he's okay.

He smiles at his boyfriend, as he sees how breathless and gone Brendon already is and he would be lying if it didn't turn him on.

"You're so desperate for me, aren't you, baby?" He asks before he starts kissing Brendon's neck and Brendon can just let out a small gasp.

Dallon sucks on the sensitive skin of Brendon's neck and creates a few small lovebites.

"Dall, come here... Wanna kiss you."

Dallon does as he's told and Brendon just kisses him passionately.

When he pulls away, Dallon pecks his lips one more time before he goes back to sucking marks on Brendon's neck.

"All mine," he mumbles against his skin and Brendon blushes a little, despite the fact that Dallon called him his more often.

"All yours," he whispers back and he can feel Dallon smile against his skin before he sits back and appreciates all the small marks he's made.

"You are so beautiful, baby," he says and Brendon bites his lip.

"Thanks, daddy..." He whispers and he doesn't miss the way Dallon's eyes grow darker before he pushes Brendon down again and crawls on top of him, letting one of his hands go to Brendon's pants and starting to unbutton them.

He kisses Brendon and laces his fingers his hair.

After unbuttoning Brendon's pants, he pushes them down a little and lets one of his hands slide into Brendon's boxers, gripping at his cock.

Brendon moans slightly and he starts to undo the buttons on Dallon's button-up.

When they're both in only their boxers, Dallon pushes Brendon down again, pinning his hands above his head and he starts sucking on one of Brendon's nipples while letting his thumb run over the other.

Brendon is already a mess and Dallon knows it, but he was far from done yet.

"Ahh, Dall..." Brendon mumbles, as Dallon starts kissing down his stomach and looks up at him when he gets to the waistband of Brendon's underwear.

"Don't tease, please..." he says and Dallon just chuckles, kissing up Brendon's chest again and he can hear Brendon groan in frustration.

"Something wrong, baby?" "Stop teasing, Dallon..." "Hm, you're calling me Dallon now? You were so keen on calling me daddy, earlier."

Brendon bites his lip yet again and this time Dallon frowns and leans closer, kissing him roughly and biting Brendon's lip.

"Let daddy bite your lip for you," he mumbles as he lets go and Brendon moans softly.

"Please, daddy... I need you to fuck me now," he says and Dallon doesn't need to be told twice.

He pulls Brendon's boxers down and throws them onto the floor before he gets rid of his own boxers.

They're both already hard and Dallon can't help but grind their crotches together, making them both moan and Brendon wraps his legs around Dallon's waist.

"Feels good," he says and Dallon smiles a little, trying to grab the bottle of lube, as he keeps grinding into Brendon.

He manages to get the lube and a condom and he pours some lube onto his fingers before he sits back and pushes one of the fingers into Brendon.