49.

When Dallon and Brendon get back to New York, the next day, Brendon goes to do the laundry, despite Dallon telling him they can just send their clothes to the drycleaners several times.

"I can do laundry, honey. I wanna be at least a little helpful around the house," Brendon says before he walks away and Dallon just chuckles.

He decides to call Weston, to see if they could meet up anytime soon because he really wanted to talk to his brother again, after 2 years of not having heard anything from him.

He wondered if Weston was still dating Olivia, a really nice girl he'd been dating at the time Dallon still was sort of in touch with his family.

Weston picks up pretty quickly and for a second, Dallon doesn't know what to say.

"Good morning, Weston..." "Oh, hey, Dallon." "Hi. I just wanna apologize for the pretty awkward encounter, a few days ago." "Oh, that... That's fine, honestly. I mean, you couldn't know that I was gonna be there." "I guess you're right. I also wanted to ask if you would maybe want to get some coffee, today."

There's a moment of silence.

"Is Brendon gonna be there?" "Not if you don't want to. I would get it." "Alright. I'd rather not because I feel like you and I have some private things to discuss."

Dallon looks at the kitchen counter, hoping that Brendon would understand it.

"Yeah, we do. And Brendon really doesn't have to come along. It's no problem."

At that moment, Brendon comes walking into the kitchen and he gives Dallon a questioning look.

"Well, at what time do you wanna meet up?" "How about around 3 pm? I know this really nice coffee shop, near my place." "Sure. Text me the address and I'll be there."  "Alright. I'll see you, then."

They say goodbye and Dallon puts his phone away.

"What was with me not having to come along?" Brendon asks and Dallon looks up.

"My brother and I are meeting up this afternoon and he asked me if we could meet without you being there." "Oh, that's okay. I get that. I thought you were going on a secret date, without me," Brendon jokes and Dallon smiles.

"Of course, you know me. I'm always sleeping around with other guys." "Yeah, you really are."

Dallon chuckles and kisses Brendon softly.

"I love you so much and I would never want another man." "I love you too and me neither."

Brendon smiles and pulls back a little.

"We've really turned into one of those annoying couples already," he says and Dallon nods.

"Yeah, but I thought we'd established that already and we'd just accepted it." "Yeah, that's true."

Dallon just kisses Brendon again and when he pulls back, he can't stop but smile.

"Well, I should get ready for that conversation with my brother." "Yeah, how late are you meeting up?" "Around 3. And I'm really scared he's gonna tell me he got married or something and I wasn't at his wedding..."

Brendon frowns a little and Dallon gives him a nervous smile.

"Hey, even if he did get married, it wasn't entirely your fault. It's not like he invited you, right?" "I suppose you're right, but it's still kinda shitty, right?" "Yeah, but he should've invited you."

Dallon just nods and leans against the kitchen counter.

"Well, it's gonna be okay. As long as he didn't get a kid and I didn't know. But I don't think that happened."

Brendon chuckles and smiles again.

"Yeah, that's probably not gonna happen. Don't worry so much, baby. He wants to get in touch with you again and it's gonna be nice. I know that it's gonna be." "Thank you, honey."

Brendon walks to the fridge and Dallon just looks at him with a smile on his face.

"Oh, can I tell my parents about us?" Brendon suddenly asks and he turns around.

Dallon nods.

"Of course, love." "Alright, good. My parents want to visit me, next month and I don't want them to be completely surprised when they see you."

Dallon laughs a little.

"Just don't tell them until they're here and shock them completely when they find out you live with me." "That definitely doesn't sound like a way to make them angry at me." "Definitely not."

Brendon pours himself something to drink and shakes his head, laughing.

"Let's not do that because I don't think that that'll be appreciated," he says before he takes a sip of his drink and Dallon just smiles.

"You can obviously tell your parents that we're dating." "Great. I'll call them this afternoon." "Alright, honey. When are they coming to visit?" "In a few weeks, after my birthday." "Alright. are they gonna stay with us?" "I think they're gonna stay at a hotel."

Dallon nods and grabs his phone.

"Alright. I can for their hotel stay." "That's really nice of you. Thanks, babe." "Of course, it's no problem."

Brendon smiles, feeling happy because he knew that his parents were absolutely gonna love Dallon because Dallon was so nice and caring and generous.

And he knew that he was really lucky to have Dallon in his life.