61.

When they're lying in bed, that evening, Dallon is just working on his laptop, while Brendon reads a book, resting his head on Dallon's shoulder.

They just sit in silence for a while, feeling comfortable and Dallon can't help but feel happy because he never thought he'd have something like this, in his life.

"Are you excited about your birthday, tomorrow?" He asks, not looking up from his laptop and Brendon nods.

"Yeah, I like seeing all my friends in the same place because we always have fun," he says and Dallon smiles.

"I do still have to do groceries, for the party, though." "I'll go with you."

Brendon looks up from his book, to look up at Dallon.

"When's the last time you've been to a grocery store?" "Uhm... Maybe like, a year ago? I used to have a maid, who bought all my groceries."

Brendon giggles softly.

"It's so weird for me to think about the fact that you just haven't been to a grocery store for a long time." "Well, I'll just come along with you, tomorrow." "Alright, babe."

Dallon kisses the top of Brendon's head and looks at his laptop again, answering an email he'd gotten from one of his employees and then he closes his laptop and puts it away.

Brendon puts his book away and as Dallon lies down, Brendon lies down too, with his head rested on Dallon's chest.

"I love you, Dall," he mumbles and Dallon smiles a little.

"I love you too, baby."

Brendon falls asleep pretty quickly, after that and Dallon just holds him, petting Brendon's hair and kissing his forehead.

And after a while, he falls asleep too, feeling happy and peaceful.
---
When Brendon wakes up, around 10 am, Dallon isn't lying next to him and Brendon whines because he just wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend.

He turns on his side and pulls Dallon's pillow closer to him, just wrapping his arms around the pillow and closing his eyes again.

After a while, he hears footsteps come into the bedroom and he looks up, seeing Dallon walk in, with a tray in his hands.

"Hey, good morning, baby. Happy birthday," Dallon says, in a soft voice and Brendon smiles at him, as he realizes that Dallon has made him breakfast.

"Good morning, Dall," he says and Dallon sits down on the edge of the bed, putting the tray next to him.

"I made you breakfast," he says and Brendon just smiles again.

"Thank you so much." "Of course, honey. I gotta spoil you even more now because it's your birthday."

Brendon rolls his eyes and Dallon chuckles a little.

He kisses Brendon softly, as Brendon sits up and he hands him the tray.

Brendon looks at what's on the plate and he smiles.

There are coffee and orange juice and toast with bacon and eggs and there's even a little vase with a rose on it.

"Oh, this is so nice, I love you so much," Brendon says and Dallon smiles proudly.

"I'm glad you like it. And I love you too."

Brendon starts eating and he offers Dallon a bite of his toast, but Dallon shakes his head.

"It's your breakfast, I made it for you." "I know, but you have to eat breakfast too." "I already had some toast."

Brendon nods and takes a sip of his coffee.

"I really appreciate you making breakfast for me. That's really sweet." "Of course. It's your birthday!"

Brendon smiles again and he blushes when Dallon kisses his forehead.

"You're so cute," Dallon says and Brendon blushes even more, just trying to repress his smile a little, as he looks at Dallon.

"Stop making me blush like that!" He exclaims and Dallon chuckles a little.

"I don't think so. It's cute when you blush." "You can't do that because it's my birthday."

Dallon smiles.

"Are you gonna use that excuse the entire day?" "Yeah, of course! I can use it one day a year, so I'll use it as much as I can."

Dallon nods.

"Very understandable and definitely something I would do," he says and Brendon gives him a proud look.

"So, after you finish your breakfast, I've got a present for you," Dallon says, after a few minutes of silence and Brendon looks up at him.

"What?" "I have a present for you."

Brendon blushes a little, yet again and Dallon just smiles.

"It's nothing too big, I promise," he says and Brendon looks a little relieved.

"Good because otherwise, I'll have to use your money to buy you a present!" "You don't have to get me any present, though. You're the only gift I need."

Brendon just stays quiet, looking at Brendon with tears in his eyes.

"Can you like, not make me cry?" He asks, in a soft voice and Dallon just pulls him closer.

"I didn't mean to make you cry... I'm so sorry." "No, it's okay. You're just so sweet." "Well, you deserve someone who treats you well and so I treat you as well as I can."

Brendon just kisses Dallon's cheek and smiles at him.

"I love you." "I love you too. Now, can I give you my present?" "Of course, you can."

Dallon gets up and walks out of the bedroom.

Brendon just waits for him to come back, feeling curious as to what Dallon had bought him.

When Dallon comes back, he's carrying a guitar case and Brendon just raises his eyebrows.

"You did not." "Depends on what." "You did not buy me a guitar." "I did, actually..." 

Dallon hands Brendon the case and he watches as his boyfriend opens it, revealing a beautiful acoustic guitar.

"It's just a starter guitar, though," Dallon says and Brendon looks up at him.

"It's still a Fender." "It really wasn't that expensive, I promise." "Alright... I really love it... It's beautiful and now I can really start learning how to play, instead of always telling you about how I want to do it, but never do it."

Dallon nods and smiles.

"So, you like it?" "I love it. It's amazing! Thank you so much..."

Brendon kisses Dallon softly, smiling when he pulls back again.

"I really appreciate you doing this for me, even after I told you that I didn't want a gift..." "Of course. You deserve all the gifts."