69.

"So, Dallon, tell us something about yourself!" Grace says as Dallon sits down in one of the chairs and she smiles at him.

"Uhh, alright... What do you want to know?" "Well, tell us about where you're from and your family."

Brendon immediately grabs Dallon's hand and squeezes it softly.

"Well, I'm from St. George, Utah, where I lived with my parents and brother. Uhh, I moved here when I was 18 and I've lived in NYC ever since. Unfortunately, both my parents died, a few years ago." "Oh, I'm sorry for your loss."

Dallon smiles a little.

"Thank you. They're in a better place now, though."

Grace nods and she pats Dallon's knee softly.

"What about your brother?" She asks and Brendon just gives her a warning look.

"I don't talk to my brother anymore." "Why not?"

Brendon groans and Grace looks at him.

"Well, my brother is homophobic and I don't really appreciate that. So I don't talk to him anymore." "Oh, poor boy," Grace says and she gives Dallon a hug.

"It's alright. I haven't talked to him in two years and after that, we had one conversation, so I don't mind anymore. I've made my peace with it."

Grace nods and smiles at him.

"So, what about your company? How'd you start it and all?" Boyd suddenly asks and Dallon smiles.

"Well, I started developing software when I was 16. At the time it was a lot different because that was 1998. But my parents really wanted some software for something and I don't remember what anymore, but I made it for them and they really liked it and that's when I realized that I really liked developing software, so I continued doing it," Dallon says and he can't help but smile even more.

"So, when I was 18, I'd already developed quite a lot of software and I'd sold several things I'd made. And I decided that I liked doing that, so I went to business school, here in New York and while studying there, I set up my company, which started growing pretty quickly. And now I'm here and I own a multi-billion dollar company."

Boyd nods and takes a sip of his coffee.

"Brendon told me you own a restaurant, what's that like?" Dallon asks and Boyd smiles a little.

"It's hard work. Very rewarding, though. Sometimes people will tell me that the food we make reminds them of back home, in Italy and that makes all the hard work worth it." "I can imagine, yeah."
---
After just talking for a while, the conversation turns to music and suddenly Brendon gives Dallon a mischievous smile.

"Dallon can play the piano very well!" He says and Dallon starts blushing a little.

He gives Brendon a mock annoyed look and Brendon giggles a little.

"You should let us hear something, Dallon, dear," Grace says and Dallon shrugs.

"I don't know... I haven't really played in a really long time and it probably wouldn't sound too good," he says and Brendon scoffs a little.

"He's lying. He can play very well. He plays for me a lot and he can really play great," he says and Dallon blushes even more.

"Oh come on, Dall... Play something for my parents. They'll like it," he says, as he turns to Dallon and Dallon nods.

"Right, I'll play something..." Dallon says and he gets up.

He walks over to the piano and sits down, grabbing some of the sheet music and putting it in front of him.

He looks at it for a few seconds before he starts playing, his fingers gracing the keys softly.

Brendon can't help but smile at how focused Dallon seems on what he's playing.

Dallon looks back at him for a second and he smiles back, making Brendon's heart jump.

When Dallon is done, he walks back to where he was sitting before and Brendon kisses his cheek, making Dallon blush again.

"That was very good, Dallon." "Thank you, my mom taught me to play the piano, when I was very young. At the time I didn't like it too much, but now I really appreciate it that she taught me that because I really love making music."

Grace smiles and nods.

"Unfortunately Boyd and I were never able to teach our children that." "Brendon is actually trying to learn how to play the guitar, though," Dallon says and he smiles proudly.

"He got a guitar, yesterday, but he's been practicing this morning," he adds and Grace looks surprised.

"That's amazing!" She says and Brendon starts to blush now.

"That was my revenge," Dallon whispers in his ear and Brendon giggles a little.

"At least I'm not good enough to play anything yet," Brendon answers and Dallon smiles.

"I'm sure you will be soon enough, though."