XIV : Drowsy Eyes

Selena's POV

Her left hand carefully cupped around my waist, as she held up my hand with the other. I didn't know how to dance at all. I looked at her feet, as they started taking small steps. Back and forth. Back and forth. I tried following them. I could feel her hand lifting from my waist to lift up my chin for a moment. I looked up at Demi's proud, warm smile. "My eyes are up here." She grinned. "You're good at this." I confessed. "I know." She bragged to tease me. I grinned, when she spun me around underneath her arm. "Demi they're stealing your drink." Genesis suddenly ran towards us, basically shoving the glass of liquor in Demi's mouth. Demi laughed and took a sip before Genesis ran off again. Demi laughed, wiping away the spilled drops from her chin. "Excuse my unprofessional friend." "It's okay." I grinned.

"Demi?" "Hmm?" "Are you tipsy right now?" I don't know why I asked it. I guess I was just wondering what it would look like, the process of getting drunk. The information was useful in case I would ever drink as well, I assumed. "Hmm." Demi suddenly held her head oblique, to the left and then to the right. It was like she was weighing her own head. "No, not really why?" "You're the only one." I said, looking at Demi's friends doing weird stuff. Demi grinned. "I'm very tolerant towards alcohol. Runs in the family." She smiled. "What's your family like?" I asked, curious. "I shouldn't have brought it up." Demi shook her head swiftly. "But I was just wondering.." I continued.

Demi's smile suddenly disappeared, looking at me with stern eyes. "If you name my family again, I will count." She warned. With counting, she meant counting the number of times she would hit me as punishment. I could feel myself getting smaller, gulping. "Yes, ma'am..." My soft was still loud enough for Demi to hear, luckily. Demi's smile returned. She seemed pleased with my obedience. It somehow opened up my eyes. Because what if I did misbehave? The music shifted back to a wild song, and Demi seemed to be done dancing. We walked towards the table she and her friends were sitting at. My curiosity won from my obedience. Before Demi could head towards her chair, I quickly hopped in front of her and sat down. A teasing smile remained on my face, I couldn't get it off. "That's my chair." Demi simply stated, realizing what I was doing. 

"Don't be a sad sack, Demetria. Sit!" Sandy seemed to be far gone by now. She pulled Demi's waist so hard Demi basically fell on her lap. It made me laugh. Demi looked at Sandy with a smile, shaking off the dominating aura she had for just a moment. "Ow ow ow!!" Sandy took the pendant from Demi's simple necklace and pulled it from left to right, teasingly admiring her collarbones. I grinned, watching it all happen. I could suddenly see Demi looking at me, with the same slight smile on her face. She held up one finger, one finger became two, two became three and before I knew it she was holding up four fingers while looking at me with those sinister eyes. A thrilling shiver went down my spine.

Demi's POV

I closed the door of our improvised playroom. Selena looked at me, excited yet a bit scared. She has mixed feelings about our very first real session. I sat down on my luxurious chair and crossed my legs, taking the rope from the table next to me. Selena looked at it with a frown. "Clothes off." I demanded. She quickly looked at her shirt and took it off. "Slowly." I added. I could see her process my demand for just a second, before proceeding much slower. It automatically made it look so much sexier. How the sleeve of her vest slowly went over her shoulder, revealing the collar she had brought with her. And how her pants revealed more skin of her legs little by little. I observed her, biting my lower lip. She tied up her hair into a hight ponytail. She now stood there with nothing but her underwear. "I said off." I looked at her. "Sorry." She corrected herself, letting her underwear slide off rather smoothly. She now stood there, completely naked, ready to let me do whatever I wanted to with her.