XX : Crimson Eyes

Demi's POV

I bound her ankles to the two pipes in the corner of the room, going from the ceiling to the floor. Her fingers clung around them, awaiting anything I would want to do to her. I sat on my chair for a solid 15 minutes, watching her sitting on her underlegs. She was clearly at unease, replacing herself every few seconds. "Sit still." I demanded. "Yes, ma'am." She almost sounded like she wanted to cry of pain. Her head was lowered, I didn't allow her to look anywhere else but at her knees. "Ah.." I heard her groan from the pain in her calves. I looked back at Selena's whip I was fixing. She had smuggled it to my house when moving in a few of her stuff. She figured it was the safest if her weapons would be here first. Unfortunately, the strokes of leather at the end of the handle went loose eventually.

My mind was at the words written on the wall and the music filling the room. The dominance I felt had fueled my anger towards whoever had attacked my home. Towards the vague crimson-eyed person who stabbed me in my dreams. My sadism didn't necessarily hold back either. I wanted to hurt them. I wanted them in the corner of that room, where Selena was sitting. I wanted them to be hit with this whip until they bled. I knew I should've stopped the session.

I got up after fixing it, walking towards her. Her ear seemed to point up as soon as she heard my footsteps. "You know what I'm going to do. Don't you?" I said. "I do, ma'am." Her voice now sounded more scared than ever. "Are you curious?" "Very.." "Good girl. I'm going to hit you 10 times." I warned her. Her body trembled even more. I took the handle in my hand, giving her her first hit. The impact was so big that she almost crashed against the pipes of shock. The sound of the whip echoed through the room. I looked at the red stripe, located on her back. My jaws were stuck on each other. I felt unstoppable. I felt invincible.

I hit her a second time. A third time. And a fourth. "Ah!" She yelled. Her knuckles were so tense around those pipes at its blood had withdrawn from them. So were mine around the whip. It almost felt like my eyes had turned as crimson as hers. I hit her again. And again. I watched the blood starting to form on her back with fierce eyes. I had never seen anything this pretty.  I wanted it. I needed it. And I needed more. This time, the haze went over my mind.

Selena's POV

It's like I no longer knew the person hitting me. The tears streamed down my face like waterfalls. There was no mercy. The pain was clearly too much for me but it didn't stop. "AH!" I couldn't help but scream each time she hit me. I had lost count of how many times the whip hit my back. But it eventually became clear that it was more than 10 times. It felt like she was going too far. This was no longer pleasurable. This no longer felt healthy. "STOP!" I screamed. She didn't stop. I wanted to beg for mercy. "DEMI PLEASE!" "You didn't stop either! You did this to me! This is your fucking fault!" I had no idea what she was talking about.

It then crossed my mind. The safeword. Had this become too dangerous? Was this on Demi or was I just being weak like she made me feel? I sobbed, trying to think through the pain. It had become hard to think in general. I felt my body shaking, wanting to flee. Another hit gave me the right amount of courage. "R-red. Red!" I yelled the safeword we had arranged. The safeword would stop all of her actions, and the torture would be over. I couldn't bear it anymore. Something switched in me when I felt yet another hit against my aching back. She wasn't stopping, I was in danger. The second hit made me dodge, away from the pipes. Squals left my throat, trying to get away from the monster hurting me. I felt my body going into full protection mode when the ropes made me fall on my stomach...