Chapter 1

Erika's POV
Me and Sunny we're waiting by my locker for Alex.

S: where is she?

E: probably playing tonsil hockey with Donald Trumps son.

S: whatever how are you feeling?

E: what do you mean?

S: with the break up

E: oh we didn't break up

S: Erika he's cheated on you 4 times

E: he said he was sorry and he loves me.

S: of someone loves someone they don't cheat on someone.

*bell rings*

E: some best friend Alex is. Let's just go to class. We'll celebrate your birthday at my place just me and you *smiles*

S: no thanks Riky but thanks anyways I'm just gonna FaceTime my mom and Nana *weak smiles*

E: I'm sorry Sunshine 

Me and Sunny locked arms and went to class.

*20 minutes later*

Jake and Alex came in and the boys smirks and some girls giggled and whispered while me and Sunny kept a straight face.

Teach: mind telling us where you were?

J: uh Alex she wasn't feeling too well and my mom is a nurse so I went and took her to my place you can call her if you want.

Teach: go sit down

Jake sat down with Jc and Anthony and Alex came over to us

Al: sorry I'm late me and Jake-

S: we don't need details just pay attention

Jake and Alex we're texting the whole time and she was laughing silently until I snatched her phone and put it in my backpack.

Al: Erika give it back.

E: pay attention please

Alex rolled her eyes and turned to the front of the class. After about 10 minutes Jake turned around and looked at Alex who pointed at me and Jake gave me a death glare and I just flipped him off.

*after class*

I gave Alex her phone and we all went and stood next to my locker waiting for the next bell to ring

Al: what's with the fvcking tude today Erika?

E: do you not know what today is?

Al: Friday?

E: it's Sunny's birthday, you usually are the person that wakes her up with a happy birthday call or text. Or you put little things in her locker saying happy birthday. Instead you were late to school too busy probably making out with Jake in the back seat of his car and forgetting that it was your best friend of 14 years birthday so maybe that's with my fvcking tude Alex.

Al: Sunny....

S: it's fine everyone has their days where they forget things it's fine.

Al: I promise I'll make it up to you

S: as long as you do I won't be mad

J: HEY BABE COME HERE!!

Alex got a huge smile and ran off to Jake of course without hesitation.

E: I don't get why you keep forgiving her. She forgot your birthday last year too and mine. She didn't make it up to you last year and she won't this year.

S: I'm surprised you haven't killed her yet

E: because I love the girl and it's annoying.

*bells rings*

S: time for class

Me and Sunny parted ways and went to class

*lunch*

At Lunch it's Me, Sunny, Alex, Jc, Jake, and Anthony.

Jc: so I'm throwing another party tonight

Jc throws a party almost every single weekend. It's one of the pros of having parents that are almost never home.

A: I assumed

J: it could be like Sunny's birthday party

Al: how'd you know it was her birthday?

J: because she's kinda a friend and I have a good memory.

E: well would you look at that Alex. Even Ellen DeGeneres knew it was her birthday.

Al: I told her I was sorry and I was gonna fix it. It was a one time thing.

E: that was the same thing you said last year to me and her. You didn't fix it, you didn't even come to our parties that YOU planned a year in advance.

Jc: Mikey what's the problem

E: will you take me home please.

I got up from my seat and straightened my clothes and took a deep breath and we walked away

*car*

Jc: what happened in there.

E: all I know is I'm getting drunk tonight so call Blake and tell him not to get drunk and watch me so I don't do anything stupid.

Jc: *chuckles*

E: what?

Jc: do you wanna know what you you do when you're drunk?

E: what?

Jc: you just beg Sunny, Alex, or Blake to cuddle or just grab something and cuddle with it. you wouldn't dare cheat on Blake. Someone hit on you once and you kicked him in the balls then asked him if he saw Blake so you asked him if you guys could cuddle. You're just a big cuddle bunny. I take Jakes phone away when you get drunk.

E: thank god.