Chapter 40

Erika's POV

E: E: aw that's so sweet he'll take care of little cute babies a-all the t-time *sniffs*

S: no no no don't do that.

•alarm for 2 o'clock•

Sunny's POV

I grabbed Erika's phone and dialed Jakes number.

Joey🥰: hello

Mama😍: hey Jake it's Sunny

Joey🥰: why isn't it Erika is she okay?

Mama😍: everything was going great until it was mentioned that Anthony wants to be a pediatrician which includes babies and kids which kinda made Erika a bit upset so when you talk to her do not freak out that's all I had to say.

Joey🥰: okay

Erika's POV
Sunny gave me the phone and her and Rocky left the room.

Mama😍: hey babe

Joey🥰: hey Mama how are you feeling

Mama😍: *giggles* kinda sucky

Joey🥰: then why are you laughing?

Mama😍: because you asked how I was feeling and Sunny won't let me leave the room because she knows the boys will just be all awkward and quiet and keep asking me if I'm okay and how I'm feeling which just makes it 10x worse.

Joey🥰: my dad told Bianchi about the miscarriage and he constantly asks me if I'm okay and today he keeps begging me to go home but I know how much you want to get out of that house-

(Jakes just acting like he didn't get the apartment)

Mama😍: come home

Joey🥰: you sure?

Mama😍: yeah I can wait a couple more days living here I really need you here right now.

Joey🥰: okay good because I'm here.

Mama😍: wha-

Joey🥰: *hangs up*

The bedroom door opened revealing Jake and I smiled big.

J: hey Mama

E: hey come cuddle.

Jakes POV
I kicked off my shoes and got in the bed with Erika under the covers. She laid on my chest and took a deep breath.

E: you smell like pizza

J: well I work at a Pizzeria

E: yah know I could get a job now.

J: only if you want to I got it handled

E: yeah I do when I was little I always wanted to work at Patty's

J: that burger place that's been there for like 50 years?

E: yeah their milk shakes are the best and I'll have fun because if I get the job I'll be on skates.

J: ugh remember my birthday at the skating rink and Anthony invited you as a birthday prank on me and kinda a prank on you since he told you it was just s party.

E: oh yeah I remember that was the very first time you were ever nice to me.

J: a kid pushed you down, you were going face forward I might've been a d!ck but I knew how much you wanted to be a model back then. But now it's baseball.

E: nope

J: what?

E: modeling is my passion and there are such big modeling opportunities in New York and your favorite baseball team is in New York it's perfect for both of us.

J: it is.

E: mhm

I felt a slightly cold hand up my shirt rubbing my abs.

J: Erika?

She just ignored me and her hand went down and she grabbed me through my pants.

J: yeah okay

I rolled over and got on top of Erika and she giggled but stopped as soon as I smashed my lips onto hers.

Erika's POV
We instantly started making out. Jake had pinned my hands above my head and was kissing my neck.

E: mmm Jake

*skip to where clothes are off*

I'm on top of Jake grinding on him being a tease which I really like to do.

J: Babe

E: *giggles* yes daddy

Jake flipped us over to where he was now on top.

E: Ooh *bites lip*

J: *deep husky voice* (a.k.a Erika's weakness that Jake doesn't know about) you are so beautiful

Oh god.

Jake kissed me very very gently. He went to pull back but I grabbed his neck and held him close to my face. This is what that husky voice does to me....

E: treat me like your doll daddy, I will do anything you want.

He looked shocked let me tell you I've never talked dirty like that. And what happens next has happened before but has never felt the way it did this time which was a-ma-zing

Jake rammed into me making me scream his name

E: JAKE!

And he kept ramming and ramming and I basically wrapped my whole body around him never wanting it to stop.

Soon he stopped and he put me on my hands and knees. He grabbed my hair and slammed into me making me moan loud.

E: oh my god Jake don't stop

E: oh right there

*1 hour later*

Me and Jake are sitting downstairs on the couch doing the usual, making out. After we finished exercising we took a shower and came downstairs to watch a movie but we got distracted...by each other.

This is how we are

Random stopping point