Chapter 44

•Airport•

Erika's POV
We're all at the airport and Jake, Rocky, and Tony were all currently saying bye to their family. They were taking a private jet because yah know it's the freaking Yankees.

S: Erika you good?

E: imma need you guys for a long time for a really long time after he goes because you guys are all I have left okay.

N: of course

S: I promise

E: thank God NYADA didn't ask you to come in advance

S: if they did there's no way you could convince me to go because you can't break up with me.

E: unfortunately

J: okay Rik can I talk to you?

Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side.

E: hi *smiles*

J: tell me not to go I haven't signed the contract yet so just tell me not to go and I won't.

E: I love you Jake but you know I can't do that for you and your future.

J: I got you something since I won't be here for your birthday. I got it awhile back when you were still pregnant.

E: oh

Jake pulled a key out of his pocket.

E: What's this for?

J: Noah and Sunny have the other two it was supposed to our apartment for when the baby was born but now it just an apartment for you, Sunny, and Noah.

E: thank you baby.

I took my ring off

J: I told you to keep that

E: yes but you have nothing from me so put this on a chain or on your pinky just keep it for me okay.

J: okay

E: I love you

J: I love you too

we kissed one last time and hugged and Jake started walking to the Jet and I watched him go. I immediately turned around and hugged Sunny and started crying.

E: he's gone

N: you can still FaceTime and text

E: we all know they'll all be too busy to do that to keep in touch more than a couple months.

S: then we better make those couple months worth it right?

E: right.

N: come on I know exactly what to make you feel better for like 3 hours

E: *giggles* 3 hours

N: yeah come on

We left the airport and Noah drove us to a ice cream parlor.

E: an ice cream parlor?

N: not any ice cream parlor, this place is awesome they skate and you can get almost anything on your ice cream and a little birdie told me once how much you love ice cream and in movies girls eat ice cream when their sad so yeah.

E: okay let's go.

We went inside and it look fun like I was a little kid who got excited. But I still missed Jake but of course I would he's been gone 1 hour, why are airports so far away.

...

Once I went home I immediately felt sad again Noah was right I would only be happy again for about 3 hours.

It's over it's really over....

Sorry for the short chapter. Next is the time jump.