Chapter 21

Erika's POV
I sat down on the couch which was really comfortable and out my head in my hands.

E: I can fall asleep in this dress but I'm scared I'll rip it or something.

J: okay then, they left a blanket in here probably for the flight. So you can wear my button up shirt and sleep in that and hang up your dress. I'll just chill here on my phone until you wake up so I don't have to walk around with a vest and blazer with no shirt under.

E: are your sure that's fine?

J: yeah, you haven't had a nap all day and you usually take like three which is unhealthy for a pregnant woman.

E: thanks a lot Jake really

J: of course *smiles*

Jake took off his shirt and handed it to me.

E: will you help me get my dress off?

J: yeah.

Jake unzipped my dress then turned around and I took my dress off and put his shirt on. It went all the way to my mid-thigh and the sleeves covered my hands but I liked that because my hands were cold.

E: okay I'm done.

Jake turned back around and smiled.

J: it fits you like a dress

E: it's comfy

J: that's good so you can get some good sleep

E: actually will you lay with me?

J: do you think we can both fit?

E: I think this turns into bed.

Jake pulled onto a handle and it just popped out into a bed scaring the crap out of me.

E: *screams*

J: *laughs*

E: that's not funny

J: well at least we know it's a bed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of the couch pillows that fell on the floor and laid down on the bed. Jake laid down and pulled me close. It's getting closer to winter even though we have heat at home he says he wants me to sleep in his bed to keep me warm which I appreciate and the way he holds me oh my god the way he holds me. JUST GO TO SLEEP ERIKA!!!

J: are you okay?

E: yeah why?

J: you're frowning

E: I had a thought that was keeping me from focusing on sleeping but it's fine now.

J: okay

I moved a bit closer to Jake and my sleeves moved up.

J: Jesus Erika you're hands are freezing.

Jake pulled the sleeves down over my hands and pulled me even closer and I smiled a bit.

J: are you warmer?

E: yeah thanks

(But her hand is covered with her shirt and Jake is shirtless of course)

Sunny's POV
I thought since Erika couldn't get her clothes her and Jake would be back now but I guess not and people were starting to notice that they were missing.

An: where the hell is Erika and Jake?

S: she went to go take a nap.

An: she can nap on the plane

R: I know we just met but you do have to remember why they are getting married and she was really tired and you've had two kids so you know it's unhealthy for a pregnant woman to be tired for her and the baby.

Ja: the party is almost over anyways.

P: where's Jake and Erika?

An: Erika was tired so Jake took her back to the dressing room for a nap.

P: aw how sweet but what about her dress?

S: she texted me about that I don't know what their doing right now I thought they would be back by now since all of her stuff is in the cars.

A: then we'll just have to go and see.

We all left the room and went to Erika's dressing room to find Jerika sleeping like this

We quietly backed out of the room and closed the door.

P: that is so precious

An: of course but why is Jake sleeping?

S: Ooh can I say?

Ja: she lives with them let her

S: dang it

P: Jake does this thing that since it's getting closer to winter even though we have heat at home he wants Erika to sleep in his bed close to him so he can keep her warm. He is very protective over her health. Like when she first moved in she didn't want to sleep she just wanted to think so Jake stayed awake too because he knew it bothered her so soon she finally gave up and started sleeping at night.

A: psh softie

R: and that's why you won't be getting anything on prom night

A: what?

R: mhm oh yeah

A: oh come on

Rocky and Anthony walked away....well Rocky walked away and Anthony followed basically begging for her to not deprive him of sex on prom night.

An: that's so sweet.

Ja: why did you agree to sign that contract?

An: because we know there's something between them that they don't see yet. It'll take awhile but I thought hard before I signed that contract but then I saw how Jake almost beat up his best friend for Erika or tried to go and find her while there was someone roaming the halls with a gun and we both know that wasn't just because of the baby. Plus he got her pregnant.

S: are you a fvcking psychic or something?

An: no but I know love when I see it even when the person doesn't even recognize it their self.

P: because we're moms and we know our kids and although Jake isn't her kid he grew up around her a majority of his life.

Ja: Ooh I like this it's so much fun it's like a movie.

An: but every movie has some type of drama....

•Airport•