Chapter 37

DON'T PLAY UNTIL SAYS IN STORY :)

Also I'm taking Jc out I just realized he doesn't really play a big part in the story either. So Erika has no brother until further notice!!!

Erika's POV
Everyone's having a good time dancing while me and Jake are awkwardly sitting at our table just watching.

J: Um you look beautiful sorry for not saying it earlier.

E: thank you. You look handsome *smiles*

J: thanks

Principal: Listen up. Can the nominees for prom king and Queen come into the stage please?

E: good luck

Jake went up to the stage and the principal opened the envelopes.

Principal: Ohio Highs Prom King is Jake Paul!

Jake rolled his eyes and they put the crown on him.

Principal: and Ohio Highs Prom Queen is Alex Cuevas

Jake grabbed the envelope from the principal and re-read it.

The put the crown in Alex she of course had the biggest smile on her face.

Principal: now for the Kings and Queens dance.

They went to the middle of the floor and the song started but not just any song me and Jakes song. Not the song from our wedding but the song that we listened to and danced to almost everyday in Bora Bora, the song we played when either of us was sad or mad it was our song and now I have to watch him dance with her. (🔝Song at top🔝) (Don't play it though)

Jakes POV
I stopped as soon as I realized what song this was. I let go of Alex and stepped back. They stopped the song.

Al: Jake we have to dance or they have to give the crowns and the King and Queen title to the runner ups.

J: I can't dance with you

Al: why you were just about too

J: I can't not to this song

Al: what's wrong with song

J: I just can't dance with you to this song

Al: Jake I said I was sorry for cheating on you and if embarrassing me in front of the school is your way of getting me back it's working, can you stop now?

J: Not everything is about you Alex I don't want to dance with you to this song because this is me and Erika's song and I will never not a day in my life dance with anyone else to this song but her.

Principal: so are you dethroning yourself Mr. Paul?

J: yes sir I am

Principal: I'm sorry Alex but that means you have to give up your crown as well.

Al: ugh fine

Me and Alex gave up our crowns and went our separate ways.

I went over and got me some water then went back to the table and of course it was only me and Erika still awkwardly silent.

But thank god Erika got up and walked away somewhere so it didn't feel so awkward.

E: hey

I looked in front of me and of course it was Erika I THOUGHT she walked away but all she did was get up to stand in front of me.

J: hey, again

E: you wanna dance?

J: um

E: come on