Chapter 61

*SOMEONE PLEASE IF YOU KNOW BYE ANY CHACE THAT I READ YOUR BOOK AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE PLEASE DO IM SOOOO BORED!!!!*

Erika's POV
Internal sigh

E: which one do you want?

J: your most expensive bracelet

E: then I get your most prized possession meaning I get to drive your car.

J: hehe no you don't get to drive my car mama

E: what you said that was-

J: every guy says that they don't really mean it, I have three things that I value more than ever but two of them you already carry with you everywhere so I guess I'll have to give you this.

Jake started to pull his necklace from under his shirt. He's been hiding that from me forever I've been dying to see it I never asked because he seemed super protective of it because when he was shirtless he wouldn't have it on, like no one was allowed to see it.

E: wait are you sure you want to show me this?

J: you are the one person I trust most I'm sure

E: okay

Jake pulled his necklace all the way from under his shirt and it was my engagement ring from well you know but he actually did it he actually put it on a chain.

(But on a necklace obviously)

E: Jake...

J: I promised you I would keep it on a chain and I did so here it is.

E: *smiles/trying not to cry* but I didn't mean for four years and when your in a relationship.

J: I assumed but I just I missed you so much and I did take it off for a month and I just didn't feel right when I did because a big part of me was missing. I hit my first home run after I put it back on.

E: maybe I shouldn't take it then.

J: no it's fine because the ring represented you and you're back in my life now so as long as I know your safe happy and healthy everything will be fine.

Jake took his necklace off and I turned around so he could put around my neck but instead he turned me back around and took the ring off the chain and put it on my finger.

J: on your right hand since we aren't getting married this time.

I hugged Jake the tightest I could without killing him.

E: god I tried so hard not to cry

J: well we better head to your room so you can fix your makeup and get my bracelet

E: yeah

We went back to my room and I sat at my vanity and fixed myself up then went over to my jewelry box to get my most expensive bracelet, when I pulled it out I saw something I forgot I had. Jakes fvcking wedding band. I pulled it out and put it behind my back.