Chapter 14

This is where I start making little things about pregnancy up enjoy :)

Sunny's POV
Now that Erika's 2 months I have to warn Jake about the things or side effects I guess you could call them.

J: what's up.

S: Erika's 2 months pregnant.

J: I know.

S: now that she is, during the 2nd month she is going to be super clingy, cuddly, and she's gonna miss you a lot when you leave for certain amounts of times. I didn't want you to freak out in about anything so I'm letting you know now.

J: okay anything else?

S: during half of the 3rd month she will be- well umm hehe she'll be h-horny like a lot only towards you

J: Oh.

Jakes face turned red and he scratched the back of his neck.

S: she doesn't know any of these things by the way.

J: huh?

S: I did all of this research because I told her not to do any research because knowing Erika she would find some things about bad things that happened to pregnant women and their babies. I also know you're too busy with work and taking care of Erika to research so I thought I'd help out.

J: thank you

S: don't tell Erika just let it play out. It's 100% natural.

J: okay.

Erika's POV
Jake and Sunny came back.

E: hey *smiles*

J: hey

E: Logan's already there with his friends.

J: okay you ready?

E: yeah

•The Paul's•

We walked through the door and Logan was sitting in the living room with 2 guys.

L: ah Ja- Sister James!

Ja: Logey!

They hugged.

We all sat in the living room and I sat next to Jake and cuddled into his side.

A: introduce us Logey *smirks*

L: will do Toner

J: hurry it up.

L: This is Mike he is from LA

M: hi

L: and this is George

G: yo

S: I'm Sunny

A: Anthony

Ja: James

J: Jake

G: the little brother?

J: yeah

E: and I'm Erika

L: so Sister James when did you get in town?

Ja: yesterday but I surprised my Queens and Zaddy's at school today.

L: Jake you didn't tell me you're a Zaddy

J: uh yeah I've been one for years according to James.

L: you guys wanna play a game or go to the movies or something? I'm bored.

J: I've actually have to go to work so I'm gonna take a nap before then.

G: gotta support the fam