Chapter 43

Jakes POV
Erika was acting kinda sketch last night after she talked to Sunny. I mean it was nice to hear all of those things but she's never just randomly told me those type of things and she was hella clingy in her sleep so it kind of threw me off.

E: good morning Joey

J: morning mama

E: how long have you been up?

J: just like 10 minutes

E: well you want me to get you some breakfast?

J: No we'll just pick up something on the way to school. I called the scout so he'll be there waiting for us.

E: oh already

J: yeah I made my decision

E: right um about that

J: yeah?

Erika's POV
I sat up causing Jake to sit up.

E: the reason I got all gushy last night and I was especially clingy in my sleep because I think we need to have a very serious talk about our relationship.

J: um now?

E: yeah

J: like what's wrong did I do something wrong I thought we were doing great.

E: and we are but-

J: but.

E: I think you should consider going to New York

J: that could cause problems-

E: and not take me with you.

J: well that would just cause bigger problems!

E: Jake.

J: oh...oh you want to get a divorce

E: no no I don't

J: you don't

E: I don't but this is your dream and a once in a life time opportunity for you and if god wants us to be together then we will in the future or now until the end, but right now in this moment I want you to make this decision to stay or go.

J: Erika

Tears were falling from my face so fast it couldn't even be called streaming there wasn't even a word to describe it.

Jake was crying too but he was staring me in my soul as if he was trying to read my mind.

J: you want me to go don't you.

E: I do but I don't.

J: why?

E: I do because it's your dream and it would be so selfish of me to make you stay. I don't because I'll miss you so much because I love you too much.

J: I can't make this decision, because I don't wanna leave you and I don't wanna disappoint you.

E: then we'll just make this last day the best day in the world.

J: no Erika please baby please. I love you please

I hugged Jake and we just cried

E: I love you so much words can't describe. I told you I would do anything even if it would break my heart.

J: I love you mama I promise we'll make our way back to each other.

We pulled back and gave each other the most passionate kiss ever.

J: I never want to let go

E: me neither but we have too for your dream to come true.

J: why are you so perfect? We went from hating each other to doing anything to make each other happy.

E: I'm assuming Anthony will fly Rocky down to live there and it'll just be me Sunny and Noah.

J: yeah most likely.

E: *sighs* come on let's shower

*school*

Me and Jake waited by the entrance of the school with everyone else and told them the news.

J: um so we decided that I would take the offer to go to New York.

N: Yo Congratulations

A: that's your biggest dream bro

R: I sense a but

E: but I'm not going with him we are getting a divorce because if I were to go it would mess with our relationship and we would barely see each other because of traveling and I'm going to be going to college soon maybe.

J: so I decided if you'll go to bring Anthony with me. I know of course you have Rocky so you can fly her out but you would have to pay for it the coach won't do it since he said I can only bring one person.

N: babe no comment

S: Erika already told me because she was freaking out.

A: I would love to go, Rocky?

R: of course

J: this is our last day together as a full group and we'll barely see each other unless it's through a screen so even though we have until tomorrow I want to let you guys know I love you all.

All: we love you

A,R: We love you guys too

I started crying again.

E: god this is too much. I'm so lucky I wore waterproof mascara today.

I looked at the other girls and they were crying too

R: well I didn't

S: d•mn it

*skip to after school at home*

Me and Jake are laying in bed just staring at each other in silence.

J: are you realizing you made a mistake yet?

E: I know I made the right decision even though I'm dying inside right now.

We signed the divorce papers earlier and by around 5:30 pm tomorrow that's when they get to the courthouse we will be officially divorced and I'll be Erika Costell again.

J: I love you so much Rik

E: I love you more

J: I can't even argue because I'm would be selfish in this situation as much as I hate to admit it.

E: *giggles* no you wouldn't you would make me take the offer and you would come with me and never complain about me traveling.

J: or that. *smiles*

Jake pulled me closer and we kissed passionately, things slowly escalated from there. We had the most passionate and amazing sex that night....