Chapter 64

Erika's POV
I turned around to see Blake.

E: Blake?

B: Riky

E: you have heard of my company's you texted me like a year ago trying to hook up even though you have a wife, still at your same antics since high school.

B: we were technically on a break

E: you can be in a break with your girlfriend not your wife

B: oops I guess

E: why are you here?

B: well I do want to make sure everything is going smoothly.

Then the Coach was walking past us back to his seat but Blake stopped him.

B: Coach

YC: yes sir

B: hi in Blake Jones I work for Sports Illustrated

YC: hello

E: I'm sorry boys send your best player over there to get his photos taken,  I think I'm gonna go have a small stroke.

I went to my dressing room and called Sunny and Noah.

S: hello

N: hello

E: guys I need you at work Blakes here and I'm stressing out like no other please get here.

S: I'm coming

N: me too.

We hung up and I just waited

Jakes POV
I sat worried about Erika and stared at Blake like glared at him hard. All his face did was remind me of when I got cheated on and for some reason Jc (Jc is back, if you don't remember I took him out for awhile, but he's back but pretend he never apologized to Erika).

Bp1: Jake you're glaring pretty hard at that Blake guy

J: he just reminds me of the guy who my ex cheated on me with.

S: Erika!

Sunny?

N: Mikey!

Noah?

They can't be here I told the team they were my roommates

William: you're roommates are here

J: I see that

William: why?

J: I don't know Will did you see me call them do you see me asking them now? I don't know much about them we just live together.

Bp4: you're rich why do you have roommates

J: I'd rather not live alone, I get separation anxiety.

Erika ran out of her dressing room and hugged both of them.

Erika's POV
Of course all of this drama when I have a hella busy day, Jakes here with all of his work friends, Jakes here, and I'm pregnant.

I whispered to Noah and Sunny.

E: me and Jake are pretending not to know each other.

S: Ooh role play

E: oh my god no

S: well they already know we're his roommates

E: okay then just pretend he doesn't know much about you guys because he's always so busy.

N: okay now where's Blake

E: over ther-

We turned around and Sunny and Blake were already arguing

Jakes POV
Sunny pushes my coach out of the way and then pushed Blake.

S: HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP AT HER PLACE OF WORK?!

S: THIS IS FOR CHEATING ON HER WITH HER FIRST BEST FRIEND!

She slapped him

S: THIS IS FOR CHEATING ON HER AT EVERY PARTY YOU GUYS WENT TO

punched him in the stomach

S: AND THIS IS FOR CHEATING ON HER WITH HER SECOND BEST FRIEND AND FACETIMING HER WHILE DOING IT!

And the thing that we all felt she made sure he couldn't have children. Kicked him in the balls. Which I'm pretty sure are all they way in his chest. Since she's a soccer player. (I decided to change her career)

While he was bent over she started petting his hair.

S: good boy now I think everything is going smoothly right everyone?

No one answered

S: RIGHT EVERYONE?!

every single person that saw her beat him up shook their head yes and said yes. Some people didn't look away from Their jobs at all, crazy how dedicated they are.

S: now Blake is going to go back to work and tell his boss that everything is great and Erika Costell and is the best damn modeling agent/company owner you've ever seen.

Blake stood up straight while trying to take a steady  breath and left.

Bp9: you live with her

J: just don't cross her or cheat on her best friend and then show up at her place of work.

•A couple hours later•

Photo shoot finished and we're at home.

Erika's POV
I'm laying down in my bed when I hear thunder now I know it might seem childish but I'm terrified of thunderstorms like this was terrible it was so loud.

*knock knock*

E: yeah?

J: You okay?

E: 100% honesty

J: if we're being us then yeah

E: I'm terrified

J: do you want me to stay with you?

E: if it not any trouble

J: it's not

Jake came all the way in my room and closed the door, he crawled into bed with me and I scooted closer to him while he held me.

E: thank you

At first it was it was just his arms wrapped around my torso with my back pressed up against his chest.

But then the thunder got louder and I swear closer. 

So I freaked the hell out and we ended up like this.

J: don't worry I got you, I always got you I'm not going anywhere this time

God I'm in love with him...