Chapter 32

Jakes POV
I'm sitting on my bed, Jc's sitting in a chair, and Anthony's sitting against the wall.

J: the Erika I know would hurt me the second she got the chance too I'm telling you she would.

A: I can see through a girl when she's lying like no ones business that's how I caught my girlfriend when  she was thinking about cheating before she even did it bro.

Jc: Erika didn't cheat and never did she loves you.

J: you're just saying that because she's your sister

*ring ring*

A: it's Erika

J: well answer it put it on speaker

A: uh hello?

E: hello Anthony

A: hi cheater

E: word is you're the one who put all of that junk in Jakes head

A: that junk is true I can see through any girls lies

E: how can you see through a girls lies if the girl that was lying wasn't there to lie or had nothing to lie about?

A: because I know you Erika we all know you and we know what type of relationship you had with Jake before you got pregnant.

E: well how about this, I would like you to shove your own d!ck up your a$$ and fvck you Jake!

J: give me the phone

I took the phone

I took the phone from from Tony.

J: what the hell did I do to deserve that huh?! I'm not the cheater I know you Erika you would do this as soon as you would get the chance you would hurt me. You cheated don't deny it!

J: jc leave my house!

Jc: what the hell did I-

J: leave!

Jc left and I continued talking to Erika

J: you are a horrible person you did exactly what everyone was there for you for cheated you're a slvt Erika!

A: whoah Jake

E: oh really

J: yes really

E: then I want a divorce!

Erika hung up the phone and I just stared at it.

A: Jake

I immediately regretted it all.

J: I accused her of cheated and called her a slvt on the day she found out she had a miscarriage. I just lost my wife.

A: I'm so sorry

J: please leave I'll see you at school

Erika's POV
As soon as I hung up the phone I burst into tears and the girls hugged me.

S: it's gonna be okay Riky it's gonna be okay

R: it's gonna get better

•next day•
I woke up and just stared at the ceiling basically felt like I was dying inside. I was kinda hoping I would wake up and hate Jake but I can't I literately can't. Ugh and Prom is tomorrow so me, Sunny, and Rocky are going as a group. Rocky is p!ssed at Tony for putting those things in Jakes head.

Anyways I put this on.

I went in the kitchen and the girls had Starbucks

E: Sunny you know I don't like Starbucks

S: yeah so I got you a smoothie, it's in the fridge

E: thanks

I got my smoothie and sat at the table

R: are you gonna go back to your parents house?

E: no I think I'm just gonna stay here because Jc just got his friends back and I want him to be able to keep them.

S: I was never really friends with them anyways plus you're my person I could never leave you.

R: the only person out of them I talk to is Anthony because he's my boyfriend but you guys are my girls and I need my girls so of course I'm gonna have to make time for you guys.

E: thank you guys

S: like I said you're my person I need you

R: of course you guys really made me feel welcomed into this feel group as if I've known you guys for years.

E: alright time to go to hell.

•school•

I was at my locker while the girls were at theirs and Jake approached me.

J: Erika I need to talk to in private

E: I have nothing to say to you

J: I didn't mean what I said on the phone, I love you with everything in my body and you know that, you know me Erika please talk to me.

E: I can't talk to you because you hurt me, I can't look at you because you hurt me, I love you but I don't want too because you hurt me.

J: please

Jake wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me to where my back was pressed up against his chest, he put his head in the crook of my neck and it felt wet I gasped he was crying Jake never cried, I put my hands on his because I didn't want him to let go but I knew, soon I would have too.

J: please baby, please please please I'm so sorry so so sorry.

Jake moved his hands around and hugged me from behind.

J: I love you I love you so much I shouldn't have listened to Anthony. Please don't leave me.

Tears were falling from my face but you couldn't tell because I had sunglasses on.

*bell rings*

E: Jake I have to go to class

J: Erika please

E: I'll see you later

I moved Jakes arms and walked to class.

Probably one of the hardest things I have ever done in my entire life

•Lunch•
Me and Sunny moved tables but we told Rocky to every now and then to switch so she isn't completely abandoning Anthony but today she sitting with us.

E: I talked to Jake.

S: what?

E: well really he talked.

R: what'd he say?

E: he kept begging me to talk to him and forgive him and he kept saying sorry. He kept telling me he loved me and that he shouldn't have listened to Anthony and he didn't mean what he said on the phone. He cried.

S: he cried? The Jake Paul cried?

E: I know right I'm married to the guy and I've never seen him cry.

R: what did you say?

E: I could barely get a word in but when I got the chance I told him I just couldn't because he hurt me.

S: to be honest Erika I know he hurt you but maybe a divorce isn't the best idea maybe just a break. Just tell him you'll think about it.

E: I don't know that's how I was with Blake I let him step all over me I looked like a complete idiot when I was with him I don't want to look like that with Jake.

R: I agree with Sunny think about it.

A: Erika

E: ugh kill me now...