Chapter 2

Jakes POV
After Erika left I chuckled a little. She's usually on the edge a little when she gets back together with Blake after he cheats on her

J: did she get back together with Blake again?

Al: yeah

S: Alex!

Al: what?

S: that's none of his business what if Erika didn't want anyone to know. What other reason would Blake not be sitting here?

Al: I'm sorry

J: I won't tell anyone

S: well you better not mention it to Erika that you know, Erika already lost one of her friends trust she can't lose another's okay. (Btw the friends went •••, Sunny, Alex now they go Sunny then Alex)

There was another friend in the group Alissa. She was the sweetest girl in the world or so everyone thought her and Erika were the closest she grew up with Erika just like Sunny and Alex, but Alissa was truly Erika's best friend. One day Erika came to school everyone and I mean EVERYONE besides Sunny and Alex(before they started dating) were staring at Erika.

*flashback last year*

Erika's POV

Jc: hey Mikey

E: hey *smiles*

Jc: how about we skip school today

E: no today we have a big test, why is everyone staring at me

A: hey Erika

E: oh hey Anthony

A: the test isn't really that big of a deal you can just take it tomorrow during study hall

Then Jake approached me.

E: ugh what the hell do you want

J: I know you hate me and trust me the feelings mutual but it think you should listen to Jc and Anthony. Skip school with Alex and Sunny and go to the fair today or something and do girl stuff.

E: you guys I haven't missed a day all school year and theirs only a month left of school.

I pushed passed everyone and went to my locker and when I got their. There were pictures but what I saw broke my heart into millions of pieces. My best friend making out with my boyfriend. I just stood there frozen. (This is the first time Blake cheated on her)

S: ERIKA N-

Al: oh no Riky I'm so sorry

E: why would she do that to me?

Jc: Mikey...

Tears were falling down my face I made no sounds and I couldn't move my eyes away from the pictures.

B: hey baby- oh....

Alissa: hey guys whatcha looking at? *smiles*

I turned around and looked Alissa dead in the eye and her smile immediately disappeared.

E: I hate you

I ripped the picture off of my locker and shoved it in her face.

E: what the fvck is this Alissa?!

Alissa: I'm in love with him!

E: that doesn't mean go and make out with my boyfriend you're supposed to be my best friend!

Alissa: oh fvck off Erika! I've been messing around with Blake since your one month anniversary!

It was like my whole everything stopped. We had like a cute little family. Me, Sunny, Alex, and Alissa were the sisters. Jc Anthony and Jake were the brothers Blake was the brother in law. Sunny and Anthony were the responsible ones. Etc. and now it's all ruined because my best friend decided to fvck my boyfriend.

*flashback over*

Jakes POV
Not gonna lie that was the only time EVER I wanted to give Erika an actual hug because she stayed in her room for weeks at a time. She messed up wanting to not miss a day of school.

J: well I'm not gonna say anything

A: neither am I

Al: now I have to find a way to make it up to you.

S: and Erika

Al: DeFiNiTeLy Erika

J: why'd you say "definitely" like that?

Al: what has Erika done for me?

S: Erika has written all of your notes in class while you sat in class and texted Jake. In 5th grade she did your homework so you could go to recess and you wouldn't be alone. She told your mom that she was the one that brought alcohol to your sleepover when it was you. The real question is what have you done for Erika?

Blake walked passed and Alex smirked at him.

J: what the fvck was that?

Al: what?

J: why the fvck are you smirking at Blake?

Al: I didn't

J: we've been dating for two years and you expect me to not know when your lying? Why the hell did you smirk at Blake?

Al: I told him if he cheats on Erika again I'd rip his   d!ck off

I just rolled my eyes knowing she was lying but what would she be lying about?

Erika's POV
I'm laying in my bed basically balling my eyes out. These are the closest times Blake has ever cheated on me this close together. But this time we're done and we're done for good. Blake FaceTime called me by accident I have no fvcking clue how and it was him and Alex having sex. Alex doesn't know I know but Blake does. I promise I'm not going back to him this time.

Sunny's POV
My phone started blowing up with text messages from Jc and then a call.

S: hello?

Jc: put me on speaker

I put him on speaker

Jc: does anyone know what's wrong with Erika?

J: yeah Alex made a simple mistake and she got her panties all in a twist

Jc: she's been in her room balling her eyes out since we got home, she won't even let me in there. We all know she talks to me about everything.

I could hear her crying.

S: last time I heard her cry like that was the situation with Alissa. Alex you didn't fvck Blake did you

I laughed a little trying to lighten the mood and everyone else laughed too except Alex.

Al:......