Chapter 25

Erika's POV
Jake looked at me and smiled after I hung up the phone.

E: *smiles* what?

J: why'd you want to get off the phone so bad?

E: because I was being so awkward and if they find out anything they'll keep bothering us and I just want these next three days to just be me and you.

J: okay we'll just turn our phones off

Me and Jake turned our phones off and Jake pulled me on his lap to where I was straddling him.

E: *giggles* hi

Jake took a deep breath in and smiled.

J: I love you

E: I love you too

I leaned in and kissed him.

J: listen, I know um

Jake looked down but I pulled his head up to look me in the eyes.

E: Jake you're kinda scaring me since we kinda just confessed our feelings yesterday.

J: yeah this is what this is about.

E: oh

J: I know it's really soon like really soon but I wanted to know if you wanted to make it real since we've kinda been friends that were married? Like boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife.

E: well if you think about it we were kinda already like boyfriend and girlfriend for awhile.

J: so husband and wife?

E: I like husband and wife

J: so you're my wife with real feelings *smiles*

E: yes I'm your wife with real feelings and you're my husband with real feelings.

I leaned in and kissed Jake gently.

E: okay we actually have to get out of the bed now.

J: how about instead of me making breakfast we go out and for lunch too and then I'll make you dinner.

E: okay we need to shower though before we go out

J: okay you go first

E: orrrr-

J: *smirks* orrrr what?

I took my (Jakes) shirt off then got off his lap and walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

Once the water warmed up I went up to the door and popped my head out and looked at Jake.

E: are you coming or what?

Jake blushed and sunk down under the covers and covered his face.

E: okay then if you change your mind you know where I am. You are welcome to join to ONLY shower.

I went and got in the shower and took all of the steam in.

A couple minutes later I felt Jakes arms slowly wrap around me causing me to jump.

E: Jake!

J: yes love?

E: you scared the crap out of me

Jake kissed my cheek down to my neck then my shoulder and stopped. He then rested his head on my shoulder.

J: sorry

I turned around and kissed Jake.

J: what happened to only showering?

E: shhhh

So me and Jake kinda.....well we definitely did have a round 2 in the shower but no need to get into detail of that.

Blah blah blah they had lunch and breakfast.

I'm standing looking at the view while Jake is doing his final touch ups on dinner.

J: okay I'm done

E: what are we having?

J: well since your finally over you're "I hate poultry" stage I decided to make chicken Cordon Bleu with green beans and wild rice. And the chicken doesn't have the gravy because I know how you feel about that.

We went to he dining room and everything looked delicious and smelled amazing and I made sure to tell Jake that.

Jake pulled my chair out and I sat down then he went and sat down too.

E: just two more days then back to boring old Ohio

J: 1.) we both know Ohio is not boring and 2.) there's prom, the winter ball, your birthday, thanksgiving, and Christmas. They are all coming up soon.

E: yeah I guess so but I know being here will beat being there by a long run.

J: yeah but once I come across some money or a better job we can come back or go somewhere much better. I promise.

E: we have to go to Disneyland for the baby's 4th birthday

J: why fourth?

E: because he or she are going to be able to walk on their own some and are gonna be tall enough to ride some of the rides.

J: okay Disney land on the fourth birthday

We reached across the table and shook hands.

Okay I'm bored with the honeymoon now. So it's two days later at the airport in Ohio.

Me and Jake are waiting for the squad to come and pick us up.

J: when they get here they are just gonna blow up on us angry about why we didn't answer our phones

E: well I had the best time ever so I couldn't care less

Jake leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head.

J: seriously you're still mad?

E: I'm not mad I'm just sticking to my word.

This morning as I was in the shower Jake decided to turn the water all the way cold causing me to jump out fully naked. So I told him I wasn't gonna kiss him until we were home. It's a pretty dang hard thing to do when you finally get to confess your love to someone too. Especially with someone who looks like him and someone who can look at you the way he looks at me without even realizing it.

J: I'm sorry babe

E: I know you're sorry you told me 23 times on the airplane and now 1 time here you don't have to say it anymore.

J: do you at least still love me?

E: of course I still love you it wasn't that big of a deal

J: I looooove you Erika

E: I love you too Jake