Chapter 27

Erika's POV
We all went in the living room and sat down when Sunny saw Moe she rolled her eyes she never liked her not even before she got married.

S: this b•tch

Everyone just sat quiet and watched while we talked because it was clear what we were about to talk about we just didn't know what reaction we were gonna get out of them.

Moe: so what made you move in with Jake and not Blake?

E: well me and Blake aren't dating anymore and I wasn't safe at home because of Jc.

Moe: so why here? Why not Sunny or Alex?

E: I'm pregnant with Jakes baby and Jc wasn't too happy about it

Moe: what?

W: fvvvvvvck

J: *chuckles*

E: before you get mad-

Moe: before I get mad?! I should've been the first person you told we could've gotten rid of this problem and you wouldn't have to raise this baby alone!

Jake immediately stood up.

J: now hold up donkey Face! Who said she was raising this baby alone? Huh? Cause I didn't fvcking hear it. Erika tried calling you but if you don't remember you blocked her so she tried using my phone turns out you changed your number so don't go acting like your "Ms. I could've saved the day" Because I've got this all under control.

Our friends started silently laughing.

Moe: I do not have a donkey face! Erika
Michael-Ann Costell you're gonna let him talk to me like that?!

E: it's not Costell anymore it's Paul

W: babe she invited you to the wedding you filled out the part that said you weren't coming because you had work that day.

E: Mom and dad and Jakes Parents signed a contract me and Jake are going to be married until the baby is five years old and we can get a divorce after that or not. But we decided that we aren't going to because we love each other.

Moe: *takes a deep breath* okay okay I guess I'll support you in this if you love him. *rolls eyes*

Jake sat back down next to me and I kissed his cheek.

W: do you guys know the gender?

E: no I'm only two months along

Moe: what color were you thinking for the nursery?

E: me and Jake were thinking baby blue even if it's a girl because it's both of our favorite color

Moe: oh no sweetie that's a boy color

J: you have a boys face and no ones complaining.

E: Jake!

J: *not caring voice* oh no I'm sorry did I say that out loud?

Moe: Babe are you just gonna let him talk to me like that?

W: they welcomed you into their home and even though you are being kind of rude Erika still met you with kindness I'm not gonna fight your battles babe unless he calls you out of your name or gets physical with you.

S: after all the sh!t you put Erika through she deserves way more.

E: Sunny!

S: now I literally didn't mean to say that out loud

J: stop right there Sunny what'd she put Erika through?

Moe: it was nothing Sunny is making a big deal out of nothing and then all of those times you cried Erika you made a even bigger deal.

That right there set me off.

E: listen you slvt! It is a big deal to lie to your family about your sister having 6 abortions and then your brother finds out and thinks one of them was you and beats the living sh!t out of you! You have no right to tell me whether something is a big deal or not you didn't have a broken rib, leg, and arm! You didn't have to lie and tell mom that you fell down the stairs! in middle school people thought I was a slvt because I had to hide a guy in my room for you and Jc found out and told people in the school you ruined my life that's what I'll be known for the girl that slept with a 17 year old when she was 12 even though it's not true and got knocked up and married when she 17.

R: Erika

E: What!

Rocky flinched

E: I'm sorry, what?

A: Jake left

S: I think he went to your parents house

E: oh my god, Logan go start the car hurry you two get out Wesley it was lovely seeing you again Morgan not so much.

I put my stuff on and ran outside and hopping the front seat everyone else got in the back seat.

E: you know the address?

L: yeah

Jakes POV
I pulled into the drive way and ran into the house and Jc was chilling the living room with his friends.

Jc: yo wtf are you doing here

I grabbed him by his collar and and pushed him against a wall.

J: YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT UP A GIRL A NO ONE WOULD FIND OUT?! WELL I FOUND OUT YOU BROKE HER RIB LEG AND ARM?! YOU TOLD ME SHE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!!!! YOU-

E: Jake!

I turned around and saw Erika panting

E: stop he's not worth it.

Jc: stop it Jake I'm not worth it *smirks*

J: you're a piece of trash that I hope burns in hell.

I got real close to Jcs face and whispered

J: I don't want you to look at her, I don't want you to talk to her, I don't want you to touch her, I don't even want you to breathe in her direction unless she decides otherwise. You and I both know I can seriously hurt you so be careful on what you do.

I walked over to Erika and grabbed her hand.

J: let's go home.

Me and Erika left in my car and the other left in Logan's but he dropped them off at home to get ready for the party.

•party time•