Chapter 46

Erika's POV
I'm in my office when one of the models that works for my company manger calls me.

E: Costell speaking

La: Erika! When are you coming here? I haven't seen you in forever!

E: Is this Lacy?

Me and Lacy met awhile ago when I signed one of her clients and we became friends but not like best friends. She's too much to handle some times because she's really bubbly.

La: uh duh

E: why are you calling my business phone?

La: because you weren't answering your personal phone. Come on let's talk what are you doing? 

E: okay I'll give you 15 minutes.

La: so my question earlier when are you coming to New York?

E: Friday

La: aw I won't be there until Wednesday me and Rosie are going to be in Miami.

E: I know

La: how?

E: *sighs* because you work for me Lacy

La: right I can be such a ditz sometimes.

Don't I know it.

La: anyways I called because I wanted to invite you, Sunny, and Noah to meet my Fiancé.

E: you're getting married?!

La: ya totally crazy right we've been together 3 years we decided to wait til next year because of our busy schedules.

E: why do you want to invite me and my friends?

La: well you know I don't really have friends besides you and I thought it would be rude to just invite you since you guys do everything together.

E: it wouldn't be rude Lacy but I'll see what I can do okay?

La: thanks Erika! How about Thursday?

E: as I said I'll see what I can do you know how busy I am

La: okay

E: okay Lacy I gotta go

La: bye

E: bye

Lacy is such a sweet girl it's surprising she doesn't have lots of friends she's super smart too. It makes since she has a fiancé and somehow made bitter me her friend.

S: Riky?

E: hm?

S: you still working?

E: yes but I can take a couple hours off for you I just took fifteen off for Lacy.

S: aw Lacy how is she?

E: engaged and she wants us to meet him

S: uh why

E: well I'm her only friend and she thought since me you and Noah do everything together that it would be rude to just invite me.

S: I'm down are you sure you won't be too busy?

E: yeah life will much easier since my company is in NYC and I'll move my schedule around to just make it an on-call day so if anyone needs me they'll just call me instead of me being in the office.

S: I love an on-call Erika

E: you get more excited than a person should

S: well that's because my best of since like forever works everyday nonstop.

E: well your best friend has a very important job.

S: yeah I know I just don't know why you had to choose owning 2 modeling companies I thought you wanted to be a model.

E: well if mama Costell ended up being a model I would never see you I would be going to Miami, Paris, New York, Etc. you get it? Plus I love my job because I get to model sometimes.

S: well come on Noah made us dinner

E: yessss

Jakes POV
I'm sitting on the bleachers at practice taking a break when Anthony and Blue come up to me. Blue sometimes takes pictures of practice too and Tony has the day off, I had the day off as well but I do nothing but try to better myself and Blue likes to catch those shots.

B: yo

A: hey

J: hey Lacy's taking us three out to dinner and Rocky on Thursday she wants me to meet her friends and she told me to invite you guys because she thought it would be rude not to.

B: Lacy has friends?

I hit Blue with my towel

B: no I'm kidding but I'm free, she does know it wouldn't be rude not to invite us right?

J: I tried to explain that but you know how she is.

A: Rocky won't make it

J: why Lacy loves Rocky

A: we kinda split

B: why bro

A: she didn't like the late nights or the times when I have to stay for 48 hours and so she broke up with me and left.

J: I'm sorry man

A: it's fine we had been arguing a lot lately anyways I knew it was coming I just was hoping it wouldn't be this soon.

J: maybe something good will come out of this dinner.

B: maybe one of Lacy's friends are hot *smirks*

A: maybe *chuckles*

...