✔ 1

Taymor
I adjusted my fanny pack waiting for the cashier to ring up my things. Once done I picked up my bags carrying them outside having a bit of trouble since all this things was too heavy for my skinny ass.

"You need help?"I heard from beside me. I turned rolling my eyes at the person.

"Nah you ugly duck!"i smacked my teeth heading to my old jeep slowly placing the things in the back."I should beat yoh yeller ass Nick! Where the fuck were you?"I asked irritation in my voice. I turned facing him my arms crossed. He rolled his eyes looking off to the side.

"Calm yoh ugly ass down aight. I jus-"i cut him off by raising my hand up.

"Save it. All them hickies on your neck say it all."I shook my head. "You are such a damn hoe Nickolas. I swear you gon catch something one day and don come crying to me."I huffed.

"Nah thats jus yoh virginity talking. You need some dick in yoh life. Pahleeeeesss!! Y'all come give my nigga here some dic-"i rushed to him covering his loud mouth. I can't believe he yelled all that in the middle of a parking lot. Now people looking at us weird as fuck. My face was heating up bad. This is embara-fuckin-sin.

"Stupid bitch! Shut the fuck up yelling all that rubbish."I whispered mugging the fuck outta his face. He just shrugged his shoulders smirking against my hand. He then licked inside my hand making me pull my hand back in disgust. "Eeeeeeeew what the hell!"I wiped my hand against my thighs furiously. Nick stuck his tongue out at me laughing. I was about to say something slick when a loud crash caught my attention. I turned seeing my beloved jeep crashed at the front and smoke coming from it. I gasped feeling air leave my lungs.

"How...wha....huh....sdlkgfdd....MY JEEP!"I let out all in one breath rushing to it. I examined the damage and it was bad. "Who did this to You baby"I cried my eyes unable to take it.

"Say slime this yah junk?"a deep voice said. I looked up seeing this tall as nigga mugging me. His hazel cold eyes fixed on me. I wiped my eyes. I thought it was my blurred vision but yeah this nigga right here got more dents than my granpas lorry on his motherfuckin head bruh.

"Hold up junk? Oh hell nah this was my fuckin baby! Who the fuck did this?"I yelled looking around. My eyes landed on the huge wrecking ball on the trunk  of my jeep. Where did it come from.

"My bad shorty. I wasn't aiming for this.....this.....scrap metal with wheels."the dent nigga said nodding towards my jeep.

"YOU! You did this?"I pointed an angry finger at him. My anger was all I could feel in my blood as I swung at him hitting him in his jaw. Ah shit! That hurt! My whole arm was burning.

"Oh shit!"

"Shouldn't have."

"Tay........run!"all this people kept on talking but the last was Nick. I turned to him confused. Before I even turned all the way in Nick's direction I was being snatched up my back hittin against something hard making me wince in pain.

"Bitch how dare you! Yah ass tryna die or what? Nobody...ya hea me....no fuckin bady put they ugly hands on me slime.....don get fucked up!"dent face growled his face all up on my personal space. I scrunched up my face.

"First of all back up off me nigga."I pushed him off spitting on his face. He let go off me wiping his face with the back of his hand.

"Why you-"he charged towards me again. I took my gun out cocking it and pointing it towards him. He stopped looking at my gun then back at me. He didn't look fazed at all. In fact he just started laughing. Full blown wheezing as he slapped his knee.

"You think this shit funny?"I fired the gun three times aiming a centimetre from his air force ones. Everything was silent from there." Look what you did to my motherfuckin car you uglayass monkey!"I gestured to my jeep. He just kept his eyes fixed on me.

"Do you have any idea how much this means to me? I don't think you do."I shook my head. My whole body was vibrating with anger. Sirens suddenly could be head from a distance. The people that had gathered around begun to disperse but dent face and I stayed in place mugging each other. He then smirked and begun to walk away.

"Bitch don run now. Come back face me like a man."I hissed going after him but then I felt someone grab me and I was being yanked into a car the person pulling off. I noticed it  was Nick and this was actually my jeep.

"Nick what the hell are you doing?"I yelled frustrated." You shoulda let me handle that bitch ass nigga!"

"Handle? Handle what? Do you know who the fuck that is?"he stumbled over his words focusing on the road." Oh my God! Oh my God! You need to leave this country have plastic surgery to change your face change your fucking name and also change your cologne and body wash so nobody traces you by your scent."he said frantically fear sipping out of him..

"Ian doing no such thing. Ion care who that fuck nigga is! He could be the president and I won't give a fuck. He can't just do my baby like that and get away. Hell naw!"Nick got me fucked up if he think I'mma run like some lil bitch.

"Oh crap! You is good as dead! Might as well plan your funeral my guy. That.....that....that was NBA young boy..... NBA motherfuckin Young boy Travon!"he yelled. My eyes widened. I gulped." Yoh ass is grass Taymor on soul." Nick shook his head.

"Ion care. I aint scared."I scoffed but my heart was saying otherwise woth the way it was beating in my damn chest. Nick is right. My ass is grass. So much for all that bravery. Dear lord prepare my room up there. I'm coming soon.