✔25

For queenjayla44

Kentrell
I looked over at Jamell as he stared at his hands. It's still hard to imagine he and Taymor had a whole relationship. It kinda makes me feel some type of way to be honest.

"What happened between y'all?"I didn't exactly want to know but I was curious. He looked up at for a second before looking off to the side.

"My illness. I had to seek treatment. Couldn't really tell him about it though."he answered vaguely. I didn't know much about his illness as well. Jamell is the type of person who doesn't like others to feel sorry for him so no matter how much he really hurting he will suck it up.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Y'all seen each other at the layer."I sucked my teeth getting worked up.

"Will you stop. How was I 'possed to spring that on you when you look like a love sick lost puppy?"he snapped.

"Why are you here?"I narrowed my eyes at him. I had a feeling I knew the answer and it was slowly pissing me off.

"To get back what's mine."he replied grimly. I scoffed.

"What's yours? That's funny last time I checked Tay was hugged up on me."I clapped back.

"Only cuz I wasn't around. I forgive him for that but now am back."he shrugged.

"Back where Melly? You ain't got that much time on this earth."

"Don't you think i know that Kentrell? Huh? Main reason I came back was to be with Tay during my last days. He the only person I really ever genuinely loved unconditionally. You don't know how much he means to me. You don't know how much I hated going to all those chemo sessions but closing my eyes I see Taymor's face and I get the motivation to keep on. I wanted to survive for him. You don't know any of that."his voice gradually decreased in volume. I kept quiet. There was nothing I could say to be honest.

We sat in awkward silence before the ringing of a phone filled the air. I felt the buzzing in my pocket so I drew it out. My breath hitched seeing Taymor's name pop up. I quickly answer my stomach feeling quizzy.

"Hello?"

"Uhm-yeah hi. It's Nick. Please come over. It's Tay. I'll send you the addy."he spoke in a rush.

"Yeah sure."I spoke with a frown. He hung up then ten seconds later sent the address. I got up immediately heading for the door.

"Where you go-"i closed the door putting on my hood over my head it hanging low enough to cover my face.

It didn't take that long to get to the address and when I rung the doorbell once the door opened revealing Nick. He looked around for a while before pulling me inside.

"Ion know if I did the right thing but just go see him." Nick said looking everywhere but at me. He pointed towards the stairs which I followed them leading to a room where I heard voices. I heard Taymor's conflicted voice. He was stressed out. The strain in his voice was evident. He still loved Jamell and wasn't even sure of his feelings for me. It hurt. It really did. He was right though. I couldn't really give him a future. I knew this already but it hurt more hearing it from his own lips. I could feel the tears coming just as he noticed me. I didn't want them to spill in front of him. I tried my very best to hold them in. Jahseh excused himself leaving us alone.

"How long you been standing there?"he asked.

"Long enough to know how conflicted you are."I looked at him but looked away when the tears slipped. He sharply breathed in before I felt his body collide with mine. Him clinging to me like that felt so heavenly. I missed him a lot
It's been like four days since he walked away with his friends but I really longed to see him. To kiss him. To hold him close and never let go. That's when it hit me what I had to do.

"I'm sorry."I choked out bringing him closer. Wanting to feel him more. Never to forget his touch. This my lil baby. My shoota. My slime. My whole world. Fuck I was deeply in love. I would spend the rest of my life loving him. I knew that fo'sho'. At this very moment." You're right."I pulled away from the embrace looking at his beautiful brown eyes which held so much sadness." I can't give you a future Taymor. I wish I could but...."I trailed off. The words stuck in my throat. I leaned forward connecting our foreheads. I screwed my eyes shut hoping to dissolve the lump in my throat.".....i'm turning myself in."I finally managed to spill out. He tensed up in my arms. His grip around suddenly got tighter.

"No!"he croaked pain and anguish in his voice. I opened my eyes." You can't!"he yelled his voice now frantic and scared." You can't leave me Kentrell......I fucking need you."he broke down. My heart twitched at those words. Fuck! Life issa bitch!My thoughts haulted however when Taymor begun to hyperventilate. His body shook as he continued to cry.

"Tay,baby are you okay? Calm down please.....breath Tay. Breath."I encouraged him trying to calm him but it wasn't working. He leaned his weight against him." Oh my fucking god Taymor! What's happening to you?"I held his body against mine but he was already out cold. Fuck! I picked him gently placing him on the bed. My heart was thundering in my chest the tightening with worry. I yelled for Nick and Jahseh who came rushing onto the room.

"What happened?Tay?" Nick came to him.

"What the fuck did you do?" Jahseh pushed me.

"I-"

"Shut the fuck up and leave!" Jahseh yelled pushing at my chest.

"I'm not leaving him."I yelled back.

"All you've brought him is trouble. Just leave him alone!"he yelled pushing me again.

"Y'all stop this bullshit and help me out here."Nick yelled interrupting us. Jahseh grunted still glaring at me." Jah get me some alcohol and Kentrell come here."I walked over helping to move him to the center of the bed." Elevate his feet."he said fanning his face to give him air. I did as told placing a pillow under his feet.

"Here." Jahseh came back with the alcohol. I watched Nick pour some on the sleeve of his sweater before bringing it towards Tay's nose. I watched from the sidelines silently blaming myself. Nick repeated the motion again and I was glad when Tay begun to stir. He was slowly coming to. I could feel Jahseh glaring at me but my focus was on Taymor.

"Tay....can you hear me. Are you okay?"Nick spoke softly.Taymor blinked still out of it but coming to nonetheless. Nick continued to move his alcohol drenched sleeve over his nose. Taymor mumbled something incoherent."What was that?" Nick asked.

"Kentrell....."he said clearly. Nick looked back at me. He gave a slight nod i shuffled over to Tay's side. I slowly took his hand in mine."Kentrell...."

"I'm here lil baby. I'm here."i gave his hand a gentle squeeze. Though not for long I'm here. He lifted his eyes towards me tears were already pooling in them. When he blinked they spilled. I was quick to wipe them off though. Nick got up heading out dragging Jah with him. I could hear them arguing and it was clearly about me.

"You're leaving me."he spoke sofly. I didn't say anything i just layed back pulling him into my arms. We remained silent for a long I actually thought he was asleep until he spoke again." I'mma wait on you."

"No no. I'mma prolly be locked up a long time."I protested even though the prospect of him waiting was pleasing to my ears. I just couldn't do that to him. It would be selfish.

"I don't care."he said firmly.

"I do. I don't really want you to do that-"he cut off by placing his fingers on my mouth. Moving his body to straddle me,we engaged in an intense stare down.

"Make love to me Kentrell."

°^°
Whew this one took awhile but the book is ending soon
Forgive mistakes ☺☺☺☺