_new ending part one_

I'm rewriting the ending so don't get confused.

             ***************

Kentrell flipped the babeque his mouth watering at the mear smell. Trap music played in the background mixed with the children running and screaming as they played around.

"Mama!"instictively his head snapped to the right towards his six year old son who was now dangerously backed against the wall by Pooter one of their two bull dogs.

"Trell get that mutt away from my baby!"Taymor screamed from the porch. Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"Kj don' be scared of him. He wont hurt you. He just wanna cuddle." Kentrell dismissed the situation not finding it serious. Pooter was harmless. His attention remained focused on the grill.

"Scardy catty Kj!pooh pooh pooh!" Josie, Nick's adoptive daughter taunted poor Kj. The boy was trembling badly against the wall as the dog continued to advance on him. Kj was a strong brave boy. At least his mother never failed to remind him of it and in more ways than one he was as much a mini Kentrell as it was possible. He seemed to resemble his father in such a strong way that no dna would be required. One only needed to use his eyes. But all in all everyone has that one phobiah and in Kj's case dogs were not friends.

"J-joe shut it a-and t-take him away." Kj whimpered but the boy only laughed harder." Its not f-funny!" Kj managed a mug at the half asian four year old girl. Josie however found it funny how the brave strong Kj could easily tremble at the face of a sweetheart like Pooter.

"I think Fluffy wants to join the fun. Fluffy! Here boy!" Josie called to the other equally huge Gaulden pit bull.

"Aaaah no! Ok! Ok! I will do it!" Kj finally relented. A wicked smirk formed on the younger girl's face.

"What was that?"the girl taunted. Kj eyed the dog infront of him warily. His breath was laboured and his knees were trembling badly. He didnt want to be scared of dogs but he was. In his short six years of living, Kj was always pampered and treated like an egg. He had to attend special school since his brain was slow in grasping concepts that children his age had no trouble with. This was all attributed to his premature birth. Now Taymor and Kentrell tried the very best to give him a normal life like every one else. That was their whole heart even though Taymor was currently about to pop another baby any time soon.

"I said i'll do it." Kj replied grudgingly.

"Good choice baby." Josie smiled patting Pooter to back off. Kj cringed at the name as he straighted up from the wall. He rolled his brown orbs the exact same way his mother does it.
"You should see your scared face Kj. Hilarious." Josie cackled." Now lets go have that tea party my love." Josie sang out flipping her long mane her naturally squinted eyes shinning bright.

"Ha ha ha. Not funny. I wasnt even scared." Kj huffed under his breath dusting his hands and making a face." Josie dont call me that shit!"he snapped clearly irritated by the younger.

"You used a bad word on me?" Josie gasped dramatically whipping around to face him." Pooter get him."she commanded and the dog happily lept at Kj.

"Noooo!" Kj screamed but his voice caught in his throat as Pooters wet toungue made contact with his right cheek. The boy couldnt take it. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he was out cold on the concrete.

"Men." Josie sighed face palming herself before she leaned forward and started dragging the passed out boy by his foot across the grass to where her tea party was set up.

"I'm dead." Nick hollered falling of his seat from where they were watching the whole exchange. Taymor rolled his eyes but managed a chuckle.

"Poor soul." Cordae shook his head.