✔29

Not proof read😭
Taymor
"Tay....wake up."someone shook me gently. My eyes fluttered open landing on Jamell." We here."he continued to shake me gently. I stayed still for a minute before waking up completely and sitting up. He helped me up and I let him. I felt weird. I guess I was just jet lagged. I didn't feel like talking either." You okay?"he cupped my face looking down at me. I nodded moving his hands from my face. He sighed taking my hand instead. I let him lead me outside. There was a golden glow in the sky since the sun was setting. I shivered in the slightly strong wind causing me to zip up Kentrell's hoodie wanting to sink deeper into it. Kentrell.....how is he now? Is he okay?I hope they didn't him. I really wanna see him.I miss him a lot-Jamell pulling me to his side brought me out of my thoughts. That only caused an empty feeling as my heart sunk.
"You cold?"he asked looking down at me.Shaking my head I begun to play with the strings of the hoodie walking along not even paying attention to my surroundings.

"The others are all inside. We just going through security since we have no luggage. Daniel took care of our documents and shit."he talked but I wasn't paying that much attention.

"Where are we?"I looked around for the first time just as we dodged the chilly wind and were inside the airport.

"Brazil.São Salvador da Bahia de Todos os Santos."he said. I looked up confused.

"What?"I croaked. He smiled before explaining that we were in Salvador,Brazil which was the capital of state of Bahia bla blah blah blah....I zoned out after that till my eyes landed on familiar faces. We went through security with no issues then Nick was all up on me.

"You okay? Look pale."he felt me up.

"I'm just tired."

"Okay we leaving now for the house."he said twinning our hands together as he leaned against my shoulder.

"House? What house?"

"Your house. Kentrell has you settled for life sis."he lifted his head smiling at me. I couldn't find it in me to smile back. All that did was remind me of why he wasn't with me.

"Can we go to the hospital first"I didn't bother phrasing it into a question. Nick frowned straightening up.

"Now?"

"Yeah Nick. It's the only way I can plan my next move. I'm stranded."my voice came out desperate and scared. Exactly what I was feeling. Nick bit his lip in thought. We walked the rest of the way outside in silence the others slightly a head of us. Jamell kept looking back but I just ignored it.

"Y'all Tay wants to go to the hospital first." Nick said stopping everybody. If i wasn't so sad and disconnected I would've laughed at the expression on they faces. They looked like they would collapse any minute.

"Y'all can go ahead. I just need one of you. Nick?"I looked at him and he nodded.

"I'm coming too." Daniel said coming to my right.

"Can I?" Jamell asked. I wanted to say no but I just shrugged. We dismissed the others then took a taxi to the hospital. I felt so out of place and lost and being in a foreign country wasn't helping at all. I rested my head on Nick's shoulder closing my eyes. I felt his warm hand against mine. He laced our fingers before whispering for me to relax.

~®~
"Taymor McIntyre?"well it sounded like my name but the accent made it sound weird. I stood up taking in deep a breath. I asked Nick to come with me while Daniel and Jamell stayed back.

"Welcome. Americans?"a middle aged woman asked the same accent as the nurse heavy in her voice. We both nodded before sitting down." Okay,you're here for pregnancy testing?"she raised her eyebrows. Shit! I felt nervous as fuck.

"Yeah." Nick answered for me.

"Alright."the woman smiled warmly at me. "Step up to the examination table please after you change into that hospital gown."she said sweetly again. I was surprised but thankful she didn't seem weirded out by the situation. It's common nowadays but this was a foreign country so I had no idea what to expect. I just did as she said changing into the gown and stepping up to the examination table. She did a series of tests taking samples of my blood and what not.After that I had to wait for the results. They wanted to mail them but I refused. I wanted this over and done with.

"Aye you need to chill,ight." Jamell grabbed my hand attempting to calm me. I don't know where Daniel went but Nick went to get some coffee to rejuvenate himself or whatever he said. It was just me and him.
" It's okay."he squeezed my hand. I nodded holding his hands tighter. For once I appreciated his presence.

"McIntyre?"I almost melted. I took a deep breath standing up not letting go of Jamell's hand so he came along. We entered the doctor's office again sitting down. She smiled at me looking at what i'm guessing is my results.

"Well. The results are positive. Congratulations,you're three months three weeks pregnant."she beamed. My eyes widened. Three what? Nah that's a mistake. How could I be pregnant for that long and not know about it?oh fuck! I'm pregnant for real! There is a whole nother person inside me? What i'm I gonna do?Now I can't go back to America!-I can't see Kentrell anytime soon! Oh my god Kentrell! This his baby too! He has to know! He has t-

"Hey hey Tay look at me." Jamell tapped my cheeks getting my attention. He was kneeling in front of me in between my open legs." Take a deep breath and relax okay. You don't need to worry,ight?we gotchu.....breath...just breath...."I focused on what he was saying cuz I was spiralling out of control. I was losing ground and I badly needed solid ground. At the moment Jamell was providing that which was the reason I was currently holding on to him as if my life depended on it." It's okay."he repeated over and over.

~®~
"You want a tour?" Nick asked tiredly as we made it back to what am guessing was the house. All I could tell was that it was huge. I shook my head no burying my face into Jamell's neck since he was carrying me. I felt tired. They already forced me to eat so I was good. I don't wanna think,I don't want to cry again cuz I cried too much earlier. I didn't wanna do nothing else but sleep." His room is this way."I heard Nick say and Melly was already walking that way. I kept my eyes closed even when felt my body came into contact with the soft bed. I was tucked in someone leaving a kiss on my cheek. I don't know if it was Nick or Jamell. Once the door softly closed my eyes rolled open. I stared into darkness my hands resting on my stomach.

"I'm having a baby."I said out loud my eyes already watering. May be saying it out loud will make me believe it. Now I get why I felt so fucked up cuz I fucked around and got knocked up. I broke into laughter at my thoughts. That was stupid. The laugh was short lived as tears spilled." I'm pregnant!"I rubbed small circles on my tummy before smiling. I can do this. I got this right?

We gotchu.

*^*^*^*^*
okay issa an update😌😊😊