✔18

Taymor
I allowed Kentrell to pull me back to the room. My mind was racing. I had no idea what to feel right now. Jamell was my first everything. He walked out on me leaving me broken and here he is now already destroying the peace I was having.

"Taymor?"I snapped out of my thoughts seeing Kentrell in front of me. He gave me a sad look.

"Sorry. I zoned out."I moved to the bed sitting down.

"Put your clothes back on. Lee will take you home."he said. My head snapped towards him forgetting everything else.

"Home where?"I stupidly asked.

"Back to your apartment."he wasn't making eye contact. My frown deepened as I stared at him.

"What? No. I am not going anywhere."I said seriously. He walked to the window looking outside.

"Everything is ready for you to go back. I fixed your apartment and installed new security for you."

"I ain't going nowhere."

"You have to Taymor. I still have unfinished business which I don't want you involved in."he spoke all the while not looking at me. I walked towards hugging him from behind.

"I know that but I wonna help you. I don't want to leave."I buried my face into his back.

"No Taymor. It's very risky for you. Not only are my opps after me but the feds as well. I don't want you to get into any trouble or put your life at risk."his muscles flexed as he spoke and his voice sounded deeper from back here.

"I can take care of myself Kentrell. You don't need to watch out for me."I assured him. He turned around swiftly.

"You don't understand Taymor. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something bad happened to you. I love you too much."he said walking around me and out the door. I stood there staring into his space. He just gon leave those words hanging out there like that? It's the second time he is saying that he loves me.

I couldn't explain what I was feeling. My heart was racing rapidly as my stomach did flips. The door then opened and Kentrell walked with a bag.

"Mane you still ain't get dressed?"he asked kind of frustrated.

"Kentrell just lemme stay with you. I wanna help you get your revenge. Don't worry about getting me into trouble. I am used to it."I don't know why but my eyes begun to water. He closed the gap between us and now stood in front of me.

"I'm so sorry lil baby but no. I wish things were different though. I wish I had a normal life cuz god knows I would been married you. This past months livin' witchu were the best of my life. I fell for yoh cute ass fast ian even see it comin'. When I left at first I wanted so bad to ran back but I couldn't. I have nothing to offer you but problems and I don' wan' that for you. That Clyde and Bonny shit got worse consequences and yoh welfare comes first you hea' me?"his own eyes were tearing up. I did hear him but don't mean i'mma leave just like that. I still can't get over the fact that he literally just said he is in love with me. That thought alone made my heart race at a different speed.

"Damn I shouldn't have had sex witchu. Makes this shit ten times harder." He blew a raspberry groaning loudly.

"You regret it?"my voice cracked making me cringe.