✔3

Kentrell
I must say I honestly never expected this nigga to show up in my trap house at that. Like he brave and all. It's all amusing to me. I suggested this game so I could see him squirm and beg for his life but clearly it wasn't working. He really is brave after all. What I didn't expect was him to take the gun and aim it at me.

"Lets see if this one is empty."he said a smug look on his face as he pulled the trigger.

Bang!

I was shook for a second. I mean I knew the gun was empty in the first place but his actions surprised. Wait a minute. That was a gun shot but it wasn't from in here. Several other shots were heard making me stand up grabbing the gun I had placed at the side table. The shorter man also stood up looking alarmed.

"Oh damn it Tay! Why'd you leave yoh choppa!"he cussed hitting his forehead against his palm. I was about to go outside to check whats going on when some men with masks came in firing. I ducked under the table getting ready to fire back. What's happening?who are this people?

"Say slime,you brought this motherfuckers with you right? You set me up bitch!"I yelled at ole brown skin. Bad move cause now those bastards are shooting this way. I pulled out the lower part of the table where there were Ak47 guns. Creeping a bit I begun to shoot aiming for they legs. How did my men not see this coming and warn me? I'mma kill this bitch ass motherfucker for this! I stood up from my position firing two Ak47 at the same time managing to hit  all the six men.

"Think again 'foe ya come hea raidin my shit bitches! Got me fucked up!"I yelled putting the big guns down before going over to pretty chocolate boy and snatching him up. "I can bet you this ain't empty slime."I put the magnum against his temple about to blow his brains out. His eyes were wide and the fear I had expected from earlier was all over his face.

"Wha-no..I...I didn't-"he tried talking but I cut him off.

"Yea bitch this is for-aagh fuck!"I was cut off by a sharp pain shooting through my back. My vision got blurry for a second as I turned seeing other two men with similar masks. Brown skin pushed me off him taking the '47s I had placed on the table and begun shooting at the men. More came in and I had to duck under the table with him. My back begun to burn stinging painful as hell.

"Man fuck this! I shouldn't have showed up here! What was I thinking....now look at the mess am in!" Brown skin mumbled getting up  a few times to fire. "Who the fuck are this niggas?"he turned to me.

"Don play stupid with me slime. You know who they are because you fuckin brought 'em."I growled aiming my gun at him again.

"Nigga I ain't bring nobody with me. The fuck you talking about?"he yelled standing to fire again. It was silent for a minute then he stood up fully walking off. I struggled to stand and when I did he was closing the door.

"Tell me why the cctv monitors are switched off."he said pointing it out. I never even noticed because I was too distracted by him. I strutted over to them trying to switch them on." Oh shit! you been hit!"he exclaimed since my back was facing him. I ignored him feeling frustrated that my system wasn't working.

There was banging on the door which caught both of our attention keeping the guns at the ready. I looked at him and he looked at me. At that moment I knew somehow that he was telling the truth. There was just something honest in his eyes.

"Kentrell bruh open up!"a familiar voice said from outside. Thats baby Joe. I visibly relaxed going to open the door when brown skin stopped me.

"Don't open that door. Issa trap."he said sure of himself. I scrunched up my face." Ask him if he is alone."he said. Hold up you ain't the boss of me.

"Bruh you alone out there? You seen any of those men?"I asked despite my thoughts.

"Yes nigga now open up this bitch."baby Joe said from outside. I moved again to open the door but this nigga pushed me back. I kissed my teeth.

"On slime touch me one mo' time nigga watch me blow up your shit."I growled shoving him back by his chest. I opened the door seeing baby Joe outside standing there alone.

"Ion know what happened bruh."he said immediately coming in. I stepped aside as he walked through." This nigga still here?"he asked looking at brown skin up and down.

"Yea but I don know why this bitches ain't working."I pointed at the cctv monitors.

"Uhm Kentrell this nigga need to go. I could blow out his brains righ' nai." Baby Joe said aiming the gun at brown skin who was also aiming the '47 at him.

"Chill out with that. I need to know whats happenin now."I tried restarting the monitor again.

"See bruh it ain't nun personal its jus that life issa bitch sometimes and a nigga's gotta do what a nigga gotta do,ya feel me?" Baby Joe said. I turned around confused and the gun was aimed at me. I scrunched up my face confused. Benny came into the room too with more of those masked men and all guns were aimed at me.

"The fuck is y'all doin?"I asked looking at Baby Joe and Benny.

"Again its nothing personal." Baby Joe said smirking at me. Brown skin was pushed towards me.

"Told you not to open the fuckin door."he muttered under his breath but I was too shocked to react.

"Y'all double crossin me na'?"I asked still shocked.

"It's all bout the power slime. Ya had ya fun as king. Iss time foe someone else to take over." Benny said moving forward firing his gun hitting me in my arm. I winced as the pain registered in my body.

"Aight am about done with this shit." Brown skin exclaimed. Next thing I know bullets are flying everywhere and my body is being moved. I felt my body hitting against something shattering noises everywhere. Thats glass. I realised with horror that we just jumped out a motherfuckin window!
Landing on the ground hard as fuck I almost passed out but the pain in my arm and back kept me sober.

"Get up...we have to go now!" Brown skin ordered trying to get me up. Why is he helping me in the first place? "Damn nigga you about heavy as fuck!"he groaned as I leaned all my weight on his small frame." If you wonna see another day I need you to help me out here."he said turning his head towards me. One faces were only one inch apart.

"Shit! You have pretty eyes."I said looking into them brown orbs.

"The fuck! You know what-just move nigga."we begun walking hearing gun shots erupt again. I tried my best to walk straight with the pain I was in. We were headed towards a black car if my blurred vision was right. He opened the drivers side pushing me in. Is he crazy? I can't drive like this.

"What.....you doin slime? I can't drive-"I started but he was pushing me to the passenger seat.

"Move over nigga."he said. I put the remaining energy into moving and successfully did. He entered starting the engine immediately pulling off. Bullets begun to rain on the car too. He cussed out loud yelling something but all I could gather was that he was shot too.

I looked at my arm and it was soaked in blood. So was my jeans and shoes. I rested back against the seat groaning as my back was killing me. The car was doing 80 in 30 zone. I looked at up seeing the car recked with bullets at the driver's side.

My eyes shifted to brown skin. The sunlight sipping through  the broken window had me seeing things. His skin was glowing and I swear he looked real beautiful. The way he concentrated on the road looking back every now and then was so sexy. The frown on his face too was something else.

"Shit......followed.........hide.....can't....."I could only make out few of the words he was saying. I was slipping." ......pressure on it......losing too much blood....."his voice came again his hand shaking me abit. I grabbed at his hand squeezing it a bit.

"Don't....... leave me......"a sudden darkness engulfed me all at once. The familiar feelings washed over me. Once again I was lost and scared.