✔ 4

Taymor
I've been driving for almost four hours trying to lose those men. Am exhausted plus I have a whole bullet in my right arm. Young boy passed out hours ago and I kept checking for a pulse hoping he don die in my arms. I leaned back letting out a sigh. I'm exhausted as it is but i can't take any rest. This man next to me has been bleeding pretty bad he will surely die if I delay any longer.

Groaning I restarted the engine using the dirt road to drive to the only place I know he'll get treatment  without any explanation. The dirt road was a bit rough but i've made this journey more times than my age. Memories begun to flood my mind of those days I was so carefree and reckless. My body full of bullet scars,cuts and scratches which are all evidence of the life I used to lead. Today I felt that same intoxicating yet thrilling adrenaline I was once addicted to.

Even with all those thoughts swimming around in my head the top most was what young boy said to me before he passed out. Like we don't know each other like that. Why then would he ask me not to leave him? I still don't get it but i'mma do exactly what he said. I won't leave him. I looked over at him for a brief second before looking back at the road.

"Tay....this some bullcrap you jus got yourself in."I mumbled stopping at the small mail box on the side. I extended my right wincing at the pain. I touched the box long enough for it to scan my hand print. It beeped twice the signal for me to go ahead. I retreated my hand carefully starting the short drive. The heavy metal gates opened up and I drove forward stopping the car. A figure came up to the car.

"State your business."the deep voice said looking through the broken window.

"Tell Tekashi  Tayk47 is here."I said all the exhaustion in my body sipping into my voice. The man made a cut nod as another inspected the car looking for weapons.

"Alright get out the car. You can go in "he said. I did as told. I got out going around to the passenger side. I opened it grabbing a hold of young boy's left arm which happened to be the injured one. It wasn't easy getting him out of the car since I was weak and exhausted. We stumbled about to fall but the man caught us. Young boy was taken off my hands and I wanted to protest. I didn't want anybody near him like that. I felt that they wouldn't be careful with him.

"Please be very careful with him. His back and arm are injured."I said following them into the white mansion.

"Its fucking TREYWAY!"I heard the farmiliar loud annoying voice. Soon enough Daniel's donkey ass showed up." Ooooh brother I never thought I'd see you again!"he exclaimed pulling me into a hug. I groaned pushing him slightly.
"Whoah what the fuck happened?"he examined my hand then the all familiar disapproving look settled on his face." Traaaavoooon what typa shit you in now?"he crossed his arms.

"Don't worry about me.uhh...my.....uh friend? Yes friend is badly hurt. He needs help quickly Daniel."I said pointing at young boy who was laid out on the couch. He finally noticed him walking towards him.

"Shit! This is NBA Young boy!"he exclaimed stepping back." Oh hell naw Travon this ain't it! This nigga shouldn't be here."he said quickly shaking his head.

"I can't take him anywhere else Daniel! He needs help real bad or he is gonna die! Please just help him."I pleaded seeing as precious time was being wasted.

"Travon I'm sorry but no."he said turning his back to me. My body finally begun to give up on me.

"Daniel please do it. For sake of our friendship."I  pleaded again. He turned around.

"Tra--shit! Are you okay? You look like you about to pass out."he said coming towards me. I felt as if the world was going round in circles.

"I'm..........i'm fi....fine... just-"he took my good hand leading me somewhere." No... I.....he....he needs help..  "I looked back seeing some men carrying young boy's body. Then I couldn't see them anymore. I begun to panic. May be Daniel wants him thrown out.No! I can't let that happen. I began to struggle to free myself from him. He was making me lie down on something soft. I'm guessing a bed.

"Dani.....stop....he needs help...I promised......never leave.....him..."I was slipping in and out of consciousness as I tried to get up. I was weak plus he was holding me down.

"It's okay Travon. I'll have him take care of. For now lemme dress this wound before it gets infected."he said a mask on my face. Wait....take care of him how? What did he mean by that? I couldn't voice all that because my eyes were already to heavy. I gave up on trying to keep them open shutting them completely.

                    ✴✴✴✴✴

When I woke up again my eyes were still droopy but I could keep them open. Looking around I realised I was in the same old room I used to use all those years back. Almost three? Prolly four years back. I sat up feeling a slight pain in my arm. Looking at it I seen a bandage around it. It was all too familiar.

"I see nothin has changed Travon." Daniel said coming into the room. "We've been through this scene way too many times."he cracked a smile showing off them skittles colored grills. He uglier than the joker.

"I know but its been awhile. I almost forgot all of it."I said playing around with the bandage on my arm. Daniel sat next to me patting my leg. He leaned over grabbing me by my neck making our foreheads touch. A sad smile was formed on his wrinkly lips but it slowly faded.

"You were doing good kid. What happened?"he said patting my cheek again before pulling back. I leaned against the headboard taking in a deep breath.

"Trouble just seems to follow me I guess."I smirked. He chuckled shaking his head.

"McIntyre surely turning in his grave right about now."he said in a flat dry voice. A bitter taste filled my mouth at the mention of my granpa. My eyes begun to burn but I held that salty water inside.

"I can assure you rolling with young boy like that will definitely bring trouble you way. Its like he is a trouble magnate. You'd think he has enough dents already."he huffed grabbing at his rainbow hair. Now that he mentioned him I had to know how he was..

"How is he? I hope you didn't throw him out!"I sat alarmed straining my arm. I groaned leaning back again.

"I don know for sure. I did all I could. He lost waaay too much blood we had to give some yours but if he is-"

"Hold up."I cut him off." What do you mean you had to give him some of mine?"I asked confused.

"Like I said he lost too much blood and he was really hanging on a thread. The transfusion was necessary and jack  pot is you are O negative blood group so you can donate to all blood groups."he said.

"So y'all took my blood giving it to another nigga without even my concent?"I asked shocked.

"Yep." Daniel answered nonchalantly. I smacked my lips." Besides with the way you were struggling to make sure he was okay said a whole nother story."he said staring at me funny.

"I don't know what you are talking about."I shrugged finding the ceiling rather interesting right about now.

"Listen to me Taymor. That nigga is nothing but trouble. Stay the fuck away from him."he said looking all serious. He never called me by my first name unless he ment business.

But really what damage can he do?