✔ 23

This is for xxxteeteexxx
Sorry it was  late😩.

Taymor
I shut my jeep engine parking outside my apartment. I could still feel the adrenaline rushing through my body.silence. I looked over at Kentrell seeing him leaned against his seat head thrown back and eyes closed. This nigga was fine as fuck on my momma. Warmth spread from the pits of my stomach to my chest then spread out through my whole body. My heart rate increased slightly and my palms were sweating. I couldn't really pin point exactly what I was feeling but I was feeling something. Something familiar yet strange.

"What you did was dangerous Taymor."Kentrell's voice zoomed me back to the present." Why did you do it?"he still had his eyes closed.

"You were in trouble. I had to help you."I said quickly. He opened his eyes shifting so he could look at me.

"You didn't have to do anything Taymor. Do you not understand how risky this is?"he frowned. I pursed my lips looking sideways. I never really stopped to think about it. Once Daniel called mentioning Kentrell ,I was out that restaurant quick as hell.

"Do you have feelings for me Taymor?"the question caught me off guard. Do I ? Is that the reason I never stop to think when it comes to him?" Answer me. You already know how I feel about you."his stare was intense on me. My mind was racing and so was my heart. I leaned back against the seat my mind rushing to the very first day I met Kentrell then I was seeing images of me abd Jamell. Fuck Jamell!

"There you are. You left me all alone here."my eyes widened seeing Jamell standing next to the jeep.

"Jamell? The fuck you doing here?"

~®~
I bit my lip still staring at my lap. The tension in the room was so thick. I couldn't bring myself to look at Kentrell even though he was staring right me.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" Kentrell asked his voice dry and emotionless. I blinked wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans. What could I tell him? I mean it's not like I cheated on him or anything but at this point I feel like it.

"Nah this ain't no joke Kentrell. Taymor is the love of life. My fuckin soul mate. Whatever y'all got going on needs to end here." Jamell stated seriously. That caught my attention.

"Melly shut the hell up. You and I been over four years straight the fuck you talm bout soul mate my shoe laces!"ion know why I snapped but I did.

"You just mad I left you alone for a lil while but we can fix that." Jamell emphasized." Tay I fucking love you and you know it."he made eye contact with me and I was stuck. I was taken back to the very first time he told me those words. I looked away immediately blocking all them memories.

"Nah both of you leave."I stated angrily. Why was I angry? I don't know but am furious right now.

"Tay-"

"Shut the fuck up! I said leave! Both y'all."I breathed harshly through my nose as I clenched my fists.

"Bab-"i moved away from whoever was trying to touch me. Next thing I was picking up my shoe.

"Y'all don't touch me or am fighting y'all."my voice came out shaky and tears were already pricking at my eyes. What the hell? My mood did a three sixty turn in less than three minutes.

"What's wrong with you?" Kentrell asked now concerned.

"You need to be worrying about the opps after you. I can handle my boo." Jamell spoke his voice deep indicating Melvin was out."you shouldn't even be here. You know the kind of risk this is."

"Nuh uh. Fuck allat. You need to be worrying 'bout that shit eating yoh brain up cuz you dying nigga." Kentrell said flatly. They started arguing back and forth.

"No! Melly can't die!"I let out in high pitched voice beginning to full blown cry. Melly was my first everything. No matter how much he hurt me I still wouldn't wish death on him. He will forever hold a significant part of my heart.

"Don't worry about me baby." Jamell reached over for me pulling me into his arms. I allowed him to comfort me my face buried deep in his chest.

"Why did you leave me?"all those lonely nights I cried myself to sleep flashed before my eyes. Every pain I felt when he walked out the door as I begged him to stay. I was feeling vulnerable again. Lost and confused just like I felt then. He continued whispering sweet nothings in my ear but all it did was make me cry harder. I hated crying but it's now something I been doing on a daily. For what? Niggas?

One is dying while the other is a fugitive. I don't need all this negative energy. Those words remind me of Jahseh. I stood up from Melly's lap and begun looking for my phone which was conveniently on the table. I picked it up dialing Jah's number. He picked up immediately.

"C-come get me please."I croaked.

"I'm here."I turned to the door and sure enough he was there. I hung up the phone rushing towards him. I didn't question why he was standing right at my door.

"Taymor where you going?" Jamell stood up coming towards us.

"Clearly away from you."I retorted. Looking behind him Kentrell sat with his head in his hands. My eyes watered again. I must be sick or something is definitely wrong with me. Am feeling so many types of emotions all at once that it's overwhelming me. Jahseh pulled me out of the apartment arguing with Jamell about whatever I couldn't comprehend. Next thing I know am in a van with all my friends in it. Was this niggas outside my house the whole time?

"Nicki."he wrapped his arms around me his scent engulfing me.

"It's okay butter cup. Am here."he held me just as tight. All I could think about though was Kentrell.

°^°
This was really short and boring. Idk what the fuck this is😭 anyways this is coming to an end soon. Very very soon.

Tell me what you want updated in this acc or my back up
lilbrizy42
T

hanks for 9k reads
Iten y'all💚