✔ 13

Taymor
Kentrell winced as I pressed the alcohol drenched cotton on his knuckles. The bleeding had finally stopped. The cuts weren't that serious but they were slightly deep.

"I still don't get how you could punch a tree like this."I shook my head continuing disinfecting the cuts. He didn't say anything. All he has been doing since I knelt in front of him to clean him up is stare at me. I've already pointed it out several times but he keeps doing it. I placed the band aids on his cuts carefully then finally looked up at him. He was already looking at me seeming lost in his thoughts.

"Kentrell?"I shook him slightly. No response." Kentrell?"still no answer. I frowned standing up now towering over his sitting frame." Trell?"I raised his face to me. He blinked staying quiet eyes still on me." Whats wrong?"I asked gently maintaining eye contact. He sighed tugging me down so I was sitting on his lap. His arms wrapped around me tightly as he pulled me into him. I looped my arms around his neck.

"Lay with me?"he mumbled against my neck. I nodded allowing him to pull me with him on the bed. He turned us over moving lower to lay his head on my stomach finally getting comfortable in between my legs. As always my hands messed with his hair.

"Tell me more about you?"he said taking me by surprise. I chuckled slightly.

"Aht aht ain't nothing interesting about me."he shifted looking at me.

"Please."he made this face that made me roll my eyes smiling.

"Ever heard of TayK47?"I asked drawing small shapes on his forehead. He frowned slightly.

"Yee' I remember that crazy nigga. Shiii he was some' else all together. Crazy ass nigga--wait why we talking bout em?"he raised his eyebrows. I smirked.

"You lookin' at em."I mimicked still smirking. His frown deepened.

"whatchu mean?"

"I  am that crazy ass nigga."

"Fuck outta hea playin too damn much."he laughed shaking his head.

"I'm serious."I raised my hand doing the  gang signs that  had become muscle memory. I haven't did it in a long time that watching my hand move forming the signs was weird. His mouth fell open as he propped himself on his elbows watching me.

"I know you fuckin' lyin' slime."he yelled now kneeling on the bed looking down at me. I chuckled shaking my head.

"I am not that person anymore. I had to leave that life behind. I promised my granpa I would and here I am."I spread my hands gesturing to my form." I'mm Taymor Travon McIntyre and I own a mechanic shop. Nice to meet you my good man."I flashed him a toothy smile. He just stared at me shaking his head.

"I still can't believe it."

✳✴✳✴✳

I ran around the room trying to dodge Kentrell as he latched at me. I screamed when he almost caught me. I was running out of breath from running around and laughing so hard. This room isn't that big so he would've caught me already if he wanted to but for some reason he is stalling.

"Yoh bow legged ass can't run for shit."I laughed sticking my tongue at him. He gasped clutching his chest. I laughed again grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him." Yoh slow ass need to--aaauuhh."I screamed feeling my body being picked up and slammed gently on the bed.