✔ 17

Taymor
I groaned rolling over slightly. I hissed feeling a sudden soreness between my legs. The fuck? My eyes shot open. I looked around at the white-green themed room. I blinked slowly then rubbed my eyes. Memories begun to flash in my mind of Kentrell and I last night. Damn I ain't ever gone so many rounds in my life like that. I stopped counting at seven the many times I came.

Speaking of Kentrell where was he? He wasn't in the bed with me so where could he be? I propped my body on my elbows looking around.  A door to the right opened and Kentrell came out.

"Oh you up?"he asked a lazy smile on his lips.

"Nah my eyes just freely open."I answered laying back. I heard him chuckle as his presence was hovering over me." Shiiiit i'm so soreee."I groaned closing my eyes. Tiny kisses were being placed all over my face.

"I tore that ass up huh."he laughed slightly before capturing my ear lobe in his mouth. I just hummed lifting my hands to wrap them around his neck. He moved the duvet from my body lifting me up. I groaned in pain slightly but I was loving every inch of it.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck allowing him to take me wherever. I was then being slowly put down. I opened my eyes as the slightly hot liquid engulfed my body. It was a huge tub like thing.

"What's this?"I asked feeling my muscles start to relax. I almost moaned as I leaned back closing my eyes.

"We call it the healer."he chuckled. Soon after he was in the tub with me." Come're."he said.

"No love. I'm good right here. I ain't tryna be disabled like yoh ass."I waved him off leaning further into the tub.

"I wonna actually make it better but suit yourself."I heard him huff. I opened my eyes looking at him but he had his eyes closed.

"I'm here."I mumbled next to him. He said nothing his eyes still closed. I splashed water on his face. He still didn't open his eyes." Aight. Be like that then."I huffed about to move to the other side but I was grabbed and pulled over his body.

"I-"

"Just relax."he said rubbing my lower back moving to my ass then my thighs. I moaned loving the pressure he was applying. I leaned on his shoulder my eyes closing.

"You like that?" He spoke lowly applying just a bit more pressure. I hummed in satisfaction nodding a bit.  He chuckled continuing what he was doing. Ouuu this shit is bomb.

"Kentrell....." I called out smacking my lips. He hummed in response.

"You poking me."  I supplied lifting my head from his shoulder. The moment I did so I was being kissed almost instantly.

"I can't stop kissing them lips bruh." He kissed me again and again. "I'm addicted." He mumbled biting on my lower lip then sucked on it again.  I moaned out getting lost in the moment. The way his hands were kneading and massaging my sore flesh and the way he was kissing me, I was in bliss.

"Shit-ahhh." I gasped into his mouth when he lifted me by ass onto his dick. I bottomed out savoring the pleasure pain.

°^°
My eyes slowly opened seeing myself in the familiar room. My stomach growled. I haven't eaten anything except Kentrell's kids. I threw my legs to the side not feeling the soreness anymore even though we fucked in tub. Twice.

I looked down at my body and I was in nothing but a slick maroon robe. My clothes however were neatly  folded on the side of the bed.

I walked out the room seeing the hallway that nigga Lee brought me through. This house was a whole mansion damn!

"Good morning master?"a lady in a maids uniform said.

"Morning too."I cringed at the master word.

"Your food is in the dining room."she informed." This way."I followed her downstairs. When she said food she meant a whole feast. My mouth immediately watered.

"Do you know where Kentrell is?"I asked looking at her.

"Meeting."she said simply serving me. I could get used to this lifestyle. I sighed digging in.

°^°
I haven't seen Kentrell since that session in the tub. I'm bored as fuck right now. I was sitting on the bed Kentrell's words swirling in my head. I fucking love you..I shook my head trying to prevent my heart from flying outta my chest. He hasn't talked about it and I wouldn't dare bring it up.

Signing I got up again now putting on the slides i didn't notice earlier. By how huge they were I knew they were Kentrell's. I walked out the room again to explore. I was just that bored. There were niggas with guns everywhere. Still they gave me that weird stare from before.

I moved around and found myself outside at a huge ass garden. Then there were eyes on me. Multiple of them. I turned to the right seeing a gazebo. There were niggas there too. I gulped wanting to turn back around and go inside. As soon as I did I froze in my tracks. NO! It can't be!

"Taymor?"the all too familiar voice said. My heart fell outta my ass as I stood there eyes wide.

"J-Jamell?"I whispered backing up a bit.

"Aye I was looking for you mama bear." Kentrell came out behind him walking over to me. He pecked my lips then wrapped his arms around me. I was still frozen staring at Jamell. All the pain hitting me at once like a slap in the face.

"Oh yee' this my cousin. Jamell." Kentrell smiled pointing at Jamell who had a blank expression." Jamell you already know about my mamas."he said tightening his grip on me slightly before pecking my lips.

"Yeah. I know him alright."he said squinting his eyes at me. He only did that when I did something to upset him. I was still in shock of seeing him again. My emotions were a rollercoaster right about now.

"I don't."I said looking him straight in the eye.