✔ 12

Kentrell
I did my last rounds of work outs before grabbing the towel and wiping the sweat off my face and neck. I can confidently say my body is back in shape. Almost. There is the occasional pain in my lower back but other than that i'm okay.

I walked over to the mini fridge grabbing a water bottle a smirk forming on my lips as memories of what happened a week ago came to mind. Shit I mean I could still hear Tay's moans as if they were happening right now. It's just something about him that gets to me. From his eyes,nose,lips.....his whole face and body in general to his character. Everything he does is intresting and captivating to me. I haven't been this genuinely happy and at ease with anyone since my momma.

I moved to the weights sitting down as I chugged  the water almost in one gulp. I loved the cooling effect it had on my throat. There was only one thing on my mind right now. Taymor.

I can't bring myself to explain whatever has been happening between us in the past week. I can't even name it. All I know is I love having him close to me. I long to be in his presence most of the time because he makes me happy. I love the way I am automatically myself and I don't have to put up any front. I love teasing him so he could cuss me out and make me laugh. He is funny when he is annoyed. I love the way he instantly smiles when he catches me staring at him. It makes me smile too.

He has done so much for me which I can't overlook. I mean I'm alive because of him. How could a person be so generous and kind? What was initially a thank you turned into something I wanted to do on a daily. To watch his face morph into different expressions due to pleasure. Pleasure that I was giving to him. The noises he'd make as I pleasured him were like music to my ears. I absolutely adored how he voiced how good I made him feel when I touched him. The sight of him spazzing and shaking as he reached his high was breathtakingly beautiful.

He has allowed me to touch him like that three times now and every time I enjoyed it as much as he did. I still don't know why he doesn't like kissing which is aggravating because his lips are insanely beautiful and painfully kissable. I respect his decision though. I set myself aside focusing on his sole pleasure only. I even declined his offer to give me head. Like I said it was just something about him.

What scares me its my current predicament. I feel the urge to give Taymor more but how can I do that with my current situation? The answer is simple. I can't.

I sighed heavily standing up and heading to my current room to take a shower. I badly need one. I passed Tay's room hearing him laugh mentioning Nick's name. I love his laugh. Its ugly in the most adorable way if even that makes sense. I entered the room immediately stripping.

✳✳✳✳✳

My mind was still foggy even after the shower. I tried doing several things to distract me but nothing worked. I couldn't even talk to Taymor because he was sleeping. I was really restless.

I lifted Tay slightly from on top of me placing him on the couch gently. He fell asleep as we watched comedy. Of course he had to be a light sleeper and wake up just as I was about to stand.

"Where you going?"he sleepily asked holding on to my arm.

"Go to sleep. I'll be back."I mumbled kissing his forehead. He nodded snuggling into the cushion he used as a pillow falling back to sleep. I walked to my room grabbing a black hoodie. I changed into black sweats and slid on some shoes. I made a mental note to pay back all the money Tay has spent on my clothes.