✔ 28

Not edited. I'mma lazy bih😭😭😩
Taymor
I slowly opened my eyes feeling a rush of cold wind against my face. I breathed in deeply groaning. My vision was slightly blurred but it was slowly clearing. Where I'm I? I closed my eyes again then opened them. I found myself looking  at passing scenery though it was dark outside. I blinked severally to spring back to reality. Realising I was in a moving vehicle,I turned my head to look at the driver.

"Jamell?"it came out as a raspy whisper because of how dry my throat was. He didn't acknowledge me though.I shifted on the seat dragging my body upwards." Melly........where are you taking me."I increased the volume of my voice although my throat hurt a bit. He remained silent eyes trained on the road.

"Jam-"

"Just relax okay. We're almost there."he cut me off confirming he heard me the first time. I sighed sitting back. I was strangely tired. Even breathing was a struggle. Wait wait,how i'm I with him? Last I remember is Kentrell and-

"Oh fuck!Kentrell! They arrested him Jamell. I have to-"

"Shut up and relax!"he cut me off through gritted teeth." That's what you have to do."his grip on the wheel tightened. I narrowed my eyes at him slowly by slowly my body feeling normal.

"It was you!"I remember someone covering my mouth and holding me down." You drugged me?"it was obvious but I still had to ask. He ignored me continuing to drive." Jamell stop this fucking car!"I yelled undoing my seatbelt." Stop the car or i'm finna jump out."I yelled turning to the door but he locked it." Jamell i'm not fucking playing with you! Stop this fucking car!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AIGHT! I AIN'T FINNA TELL YOU AGAIN TAYMOR!"whew. It's been awhile since I had an encounter with Melvin but I knew better than to push him. I slumped back on the seat turning the other way. I begun to silently cry." Seatbelt."he said in his normal voice. I didn't argue as I fastened it again." Taym-"

"I don't wanna hear it."I sniffed hugging myself. All I could think about was Kentrell. They took him away from me and it's my fucking fault.

The sky was slowly lighting up as the sun peaked it's golden rays when he finally stopped the car. I looked around noticing we were at the airport. I panicked.

"Where are you taking me ? I'm not going anywhere with you."I said trying to open the door again and run.

"Taymor listen to me."he grabbed my hands holding them in place.
" You have to leave the country aight. You ain't safe here. You have to trust me. I wouldn't do nothing to hurt you. You know this."he said looking me straight in the eye." If it makes you feel at ease Kentrell planned this okay."he reached over wiping my tears. I tilted my head to the side.

"I'm not going anywhere with you Melly."I yanked my hands away from him." This is kidnapping. You taking me to god knows where without my consent. Plus you drugged me. You really think i'll believe you?"I raised my eyebrows. He huffed running his hands over his face. He was about to say something when I heard a tapping on my side of the window. I turned seeing Jahseh and Nick standing there. I sighed in relief starting to bang on the window yelling help. The door clicked indicating Melly unlocked them. I quickly opened mine jumping in both of them hugging them.

"How did y'all find?oh my gid! Kentrell got arrested,Melly drugged me and he kidnapped me anf now he wants to take me away,to where,I don't know but I don't wanna go with him cuz I have to see Kentrell and tell him that-"Nick put his hand over my mouth while Jahseh replaced the hood on my head.