✔ 22

Omniscient
Kentrell gripped the draco he had in his hand tightly as Shèyaa better known as Savage came to stand in front of him. He slowly trailed his eyes from the man's boots up his body and finally settled on his face. The very familiar sinister smirk still on the man's face.

"Damn you grew up Kenny. How long it been? Seven? Eight years? I missed you though baby." Shèyaa hadn't changed at all. Still a sick psycho." Did you miss daddy though?"he smirked about to touch him but Kentrell stood up swatting the man's hands away.

"Don't touch me! Ian the little boy you used to abuse no more. I'mma kill you righ' here righ' na' bitch! This time i'mma have better aim."he spat glaring at the older man with venom and pure rage. Shèyaa laughed. If anything Kentrell was just turning him on. He did grow up to be a fine piece. His body was glorious too but the skin was too clear. It needed a few markings here and there. Shèyaa thought sickly. He itched yo bruise that beautiful brown skin with his hands and toys too. Oh the things he could do to his favorite toy.

"You gang bang a few years and suddenly think you're some big shot? Baby that's cute. Now let's go home. We can do this the easy way or the hard way."he smiled showing of the gold slugs in his mouth.

"I ain't going no fucking where witchu!" Kentrell spat ready to fight. Like he did all those years back he was gonna fight to the death. He believed that if a man can't have his dignity then there ain't nun else to live foe.

"I guess the hard way." Savage smirked." I always liked you feisty attitude. Always got my shit hard."he grabbed his crotch which definitely was on brick. Again Kentrell wanted to throw up.

Before he could register anything a fist came into contact with his jaw sending him to the floor. He'd been caught of guard and the other man was laughing above him. He shook his head immediately sprinting up and advacing towards Shèyaa knocking him to the floor. Shèyaa hadn't expected it too. He had to admit that Kentrell was strong. Stronger than he anticipated. Kentrell put all his focus and energy into destroying Shèyaa's face. The other man did try to defend himself but there seemed to be fuel behind Kentrell's actions. And there was. Anger and pain but mostly anger. Kentrell couldn't even see straight as of the moment. All he could see was his younger self getting abused for the sick fantasies of this very man below him.

Kentrell breathed in harshly when he was suddenly yanked off Shèyaa roughly. He tried freeing himself but the men holding him back were stronger than he was. Now he knew it was a bad move leaving his men outside. He knew he could handle Joe and Ben but he never counted on the way things turned out. He was dragged to the chair he was sitting on and held in place. Joe and Ben were already free and the ropes tying them up were now to be used to tie Kentrell up.

"Thanks for coming." Joe kissed Shèyaa on the lips not minding the blood coming out his mouth.

"Anything for you lil ma." Shèyaa replied though out of breath. His whole face hurt and he knew would be bruising badly in a few hours. He looked over at Kentrell who was heaving and puffing still trying to free himself. Shèyaa spat the bloody spit walking over to the man. He couldn't help but feel turned on by how sexy Kentrell looked when angry.

"You been bad baby. You acting up and you need punishment."Shèyaa laughed wincing after cuz of the pain. Those words made Kentrell angrier because they reminded him of all the times Shèyaa abused him and he couldn't do anything. He roughly thrashed around on the chair and almost broke of from the men holding him but another two men came to assist in holding him down. Kentrell was strong and Shèyaa knew that so he ordered his men to beat him up so they could weaken him and they didn't fail him. In under fifteen minutes Kentrell was on the floor bleeding.